MED-MI-1005 Ethernet/LAN Network Isolator
- Galvanic isolation for your Ethernet connection.
- For medical equipment and systems according to DIN EN 60601-1
- Easy to connect, no drivers or programming required.
Network Isolator MED-MI-1005
The MED-MI-1005 network isolator offers a flexible, easy option for immediately isolating industrial or medical equipment. In less than 5 seconds, equipment, users and patients are protected from dangerous leakage currents flowing via the data network. The MED-MI-1500 doesn't require a separate power supply and behaves completely transparently on the data network. Therefore, no installation of drivers or additional software is required. The MED-MI-1005 was tested under stress conditions for up to 10 kVDC (10 s) isolation and 5 kVAC (60 s).
- Easy to handle, no software installation required.
- Compact, sleek and universal range of applications.
- Protects equipment, users and patients in less than 5 seconds from dangerous leakage currents.
- No fixed cables. No need to replace the entire isolator in the event of a faulty network cable.
- Lightweight, durable housing.
- Can be connected to any system with a network connection
- Inexpensive and efficient operation.
- No dedicated power supply required.
|Isolation voltage||5000 V 50/60 Hz over 1 min; 10,000 VDC over 10 s|
|Data speed||10/100/1000 MBit/s|
|Connectors||2x RJ45 input/output|
|Netzwork specifications||IEEE 803.2 at 10/100/1000-BaseT, Twisted-Pair, auto-conf. (completely transparent in data network)|
|Product rating (UL)||Passive, Ethernet isolation device, insulation rating DI (250 VAC/300 VDC) tested at 5 kVAC|
|Operating mode||Continuous operation|
|Time between failures||0.21x 108 (1 error in 21,000,000 h)|
|DC stress Test (10 s)||10 kV|
|Return loss||min. 10 dB|
|Insertion loss||max. 1.1 dB|
|Dimensions (mm, LxWxH)||65 x 29 x 23, approx. 50 g|
|Standards||IEC 60601-1 (3rd ddition); IEC 60601-1-2, UL 60601 (UL listed E342310); IEEE 802.3|
|Environment||Operation and storage: -10...+85°C, 10...90% rel. humidity, non-condensing, air pressure 700...1060 kPa|
Included: Network isolator MED-MI-1005. User manual via free PDF download from manufacturer's site.