RedLab 1208HS-4AO 13bit USB DAQ Lab
Benefits of the RedLab 1208HS-4AO - Advanced Version of the RedLab 1208
- The Fast 13 bit USB Minilab with Enhanced Functions.
- Fast Rates up to 1 MS/s.
- Also Available as Bundle "RedPack" with Software ProfiLab-Expert.
RedLab 1208HS-4AO 13 bit USB DAQ Lab
The RedLab 1208HS-4AO is an advanced version of the ▸RedLab 1208: It has 13 bit accuracy and fast rates up to 1 MS/s. The module combines analog inputs, outputs and digital channels.
- USB measurement data acquisition.
- 8 single-ended or 4 differential analog inputs.
- 13 bit, max. 1 MS/s. Range between ±2.5 and ±20 V.
- 4 analog outputs, 12 bit, max. 1 MS/s. Range ±10 V.
- Two 32 bit counters. 32 bit PWM output.
- 16 discrete (bitwise) digital-I/O channels.
- Only ~127 x 89 x 36 (mm).
- USB 2.0 full-speed (compatible with USB 1.1).
- option "-modul": Module only or
- option "-redpack": As bundle "RedPack" with the software ▸ProfiLab-Expert.
Included: RedLab module, USB cable, basic-software (download). Bundle "RedPack" with additional software ProfiLab-Expert.
- TracerDAQ (strip chart recorder and data logger).
- Universal Library (programming language support for Windows).
- Universal Library for Android.
- InstaCAL utility (for easy installation, calibration and test).
- Driver for LabVIEW.
- MATLAB Data Acquisition Toolbox supports InstaCal version from 5.89 (analog inputs and outputs (no streaming) are supported. Digital inputs/outputs as well as triggered acquisition not supported).
- Linux drivers.
Support for Visual Studio/Visual Studio .NET, examples for Visual C++, Visual C#, Visual Basic, and Visual Basic .NET.
Supported operating systems: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, 32 and 64 bit.
Customers also bought