Keysight 82350C GPIB Controller for Universal-PCI
Benefits of the Keysight 82350C Universal-PCI-to-GPIB Converter
- Reliable, tried an tested - from the "inventor" of GPIB.
- For integration into a Standard-PCI slot, for example in embedded systems.
- Compatible with USB 2.0, GPIB, IEEE488.1/.2, HP-IB, SCPI, SICL, VISA.
Original Keysight 82350C GPIB Interface for Universal-PCI
These reliable and proven interfaces for GPIB instrumentation were originally designed by the "inventor" of HPIB/IEEE488: Keysight, formerly Agilent Test and Measurement and Hewlett-Packard T&M. They are used in thousands of lab or industrial test & measurement applications all over the world and also recommended for use with Keysight VEE Pro.
- GPIB interfaces for StandardPCI.
- Compatible with IEEE488.1/.2, GPIB, HPIB, SCPI, SICL, VISA.
- Data rate up to 900 kB/s.
|Model||Platform||Data rate GPIB|
|▸82357B||USB 2.0 up to 60 MB/s. Compatible with USB 1.1||1.15 MB/s. Supports parallel polling|
|▸E5810B||1000Base-T (1 Gigabit)/100Base-TX/10Base-T LAN/ethernet, USB 2.0 (480 Mb/s), RS232 (115 Kb/s).||1.2 MB/s|
Included: Plug-in board, CD with software.
Software: Keysight I/O Library for Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit/64-bit; Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit/64-bit; Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Enterprise), Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit; Home, Pro, Enterprise, Education), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64-bit; Standard and Enterprise), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit; Standard).
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies.