Keysight E4980AL LCR Meter up to 1MHz
Benefits of the Keysight E4980AL Precision LCR Meter
- Precision LCR meter in proven Keysight quality.
- Test frequencies from 20 Hz to 300 kHz, 500 kHz or 1 MHz.
- USB, LAN and GPIB interface.
Keysight E4980AL High Precision LCR Meter
The E4980AL precision LCR meter is an industry standard LCR meter that provides the best combination of accuracy, speed, and versatility for a wide range of component measurements. The frequency upgrades provide a solid investment option and asset utilization. Offering fast measurement speed and outstanding performance at both low and high impedance ranges, the E4980AL is the basic tool for general R&D and manufacturing test of components and materials. LAN, USB and GPIB PC connectivity enhances your design and test productivity. E4980AL supports a variety of accessories suitable for many applications. They are designed to make measurements simple and reliable.
- Frequency: 20 Hz to 300 kHz/500 kHz/1 MHz, with 4-digit resolution in any range.
- Basic accuracy: 0.05% basic accuracy with superior measurement repeatability at low and high impedance.
- 100 µV to 2 VRMS, 1 µA to 20 mA variable test signal.
- DC bias 1.5/2 V.
- Auto-level control.
- DC resistance.
- 201 points list sweep.
- Versatile PC connectivity: LAN, USB and GPIB.
- Frequency upgradability.
Model Overview, Options
|Model/version||High precision LCR meter|
|E4980AL-032||20 Hz to 300 kHz with DCR measurement|
|E4980AL-052||20 Hz to 500 kHz with DCR measurement|
|E4980AL-102||20 Hz to 1 MHz with DCR measurement|
Included: LCR meter, CD-ROM with user's guide (PDF) and programming examples, CD-ROM with Keysight IO Libraries Suite, USB cable typ A to Mini-B), power cord.
Software: Keysight IO Libraries Suite.
Note: The recommended calibration interval for these devices is 12 months. Call or send an E-Mail for more information on calibration!
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies.