ClampMan Full - Innovative Holding Fixture for PCBs and Component Modules
Benefitsof the ClampMan Fully Equipped Holding Fixture
- The complete ClampMan: Solid holding fixture for PCBs for measurement/test, soldering, repair, thermal imaging.
- Can also be used for energized PCBs.
- Rugged design with hydraulic joint stands - multiple degrees of freedom.
"Additional Hands" - Innovative Holding Fixture for Printed Circuit Boards/Component Modules
Didn't you often wish to have at least two additional hands to hold PCBs or electronic modules for the process of measurement, test, soldering or documentary pictures with a thermal camera? ClampMan is the perfect solution. In the "Full" version with a solid, heavy foot, the basic stand arm, the complete fixture frame and two hydaulic arms with probe holders. And it's so easy to use: Open star grip knob at the hydraulic arm, bring arm into desired position, fix star grip knob - done!
- Flexible design, use to hold various shapes and formats of PCBs in a high variety of different ways.
- Designed to also clamp energized PCBs for safe measurements from both sides.
- Just like "additional hands": Enables the fixing of PCBs in many different positions with multiple degrees of freedom - 2 hydraulic arms included to hold your probes!
- High quality, rugged design with hydraulic joint stands and precise fixture.
- Expand with additional fixtures according to your application.
For All Your Measurement Tasks...
...ClampMan Will Hold Your PCBs/DUTs!
- Ideal accessory for USB/LAN DAQ labs: RedLab Series or LabJack Series.
- Ideal accessory for all kinds of measurement instruments - oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, waveform generators, multimeter from various suppliers.
- Ideal accessory for high quality ME series PC plug-in boards.
- Ideal accessory for handheld instruments - for repair, service and development.
|Description||Complete ClampMan basic unit with 2 stand arms size 400 with probe holders and complete fixture-set|