ClampMan Midi - Innovative Holding Fixture for PCBs up to 162 mm
Benefits of the ClampMan PCB Holder up to 162 mm
- The ClampMan all-rounder: Solid holding fixture for PCBs up to 162 mm for measurement/test, soldering, repair.
- Can also be used for energized PCBs.
- Rugged design with hydraulic joint stands - multiple degrees of freedom.
Holds your PCBs for Solderung, Testing and Measurement
Didn't you often wish to have additional hands to hold PCBs or electronic modules for the process of measurement, test, soldering or documentary pictures? ClampMan is your perfect solution. In the "Midi" version ClampMan is a holding system for PCBs up to 162 mm with an optimied price for applications in labs, repair, service, and development. And it's so easy to use: Open star grip knob at the hydraulic arm, bring arm into desired position, fix star grip knob - done!
- Flexible design, use to hold various shapes and formats of PCBs up to 162 mm.
- Designed to also clamp energized PCBs for safe measurements from both sides.
- Just like "additional hands": Enables the fixing of PCBs in many different positions with multiple degrees of freedom.
- High quality, rugged design with hydraulic joint stands and precise fixture.
- Expand with additional fixtures according to your application.
For All Your Measurement Tasks...
...ClampMan Will Hold Your PCBs/DUTs!
- Ideal accessory for USB/LAN DAQ labs: RedLab Series or LabJack Series.
- Ideal accessory for all kinds of measurement instruments - oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, waveform generators, multimeter from various suppliers.
- Ideal accessory for high quality ME series PC plug-in boards.
- Ideal accessory for handheld instruments - for repair, service and development.
|Model||ClampMan Midi||ClampMan Midi Plus|
|Description||Stand arm size 300 on round foot, with quick change and quick change adaptor, with isolated clamp for PCBs up to 162 mm, with flexible fixture set||see Midi, additional stand arm size 400 and probe holder 21 mm|
|Includes||CLM-1118, 104352, CLM-2002||CLM-1118, 104352, CLM-2002, 106327, CLM-1110|