ClampMan Probe - Innovative Probe Holding for Measurement/Test
- The "probe holder ClampMan": Holds your probes in position on the PCB.
- Ideal for measurement/test, for example as an additional product for the ClampMan Light.
- Rugged design with hydraulic joint stands - multiple degrees of freedom.
"Rock-Solid!" - It's so Easy to Hold your Probes in the Right Position
Didn't you often wish to have additional hands to hold your probe while you change setups at the instrument during the process of measurement and test? ClampMan is the perfect solution for this. In the "Probe" version it has a solid, heavy round foot with a stand arm with multiple degrees of freedom and a probe holder. And it's os easy to use: Open star grip knob at the hydraulic arm, bring arm into desired position, fix star grip knob - done!
- Flexible probe fixture, use to hold various probe types.
- Just like "additional hands": Enables the fixing of probes in many different positions with multiple degrees of freedom.
- High quality, rugged design with hydraulic joint stand.
- Expand with additional fixtures according to your application. For example, add the ClampMan Light to hold one DUT.
For All Your Measurement Tasks...
...ClampMan Will Hold Your Probe Tips!
- Ideal accessory for USB/LAN DAQ labs: RedLab Series or LabJack Series.
- Ideal accessory for all kinds of measurement instruments - oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, waveform generators, multimeter from various suppliers.
- Ideal accessory for high quality ME series PC plug-in boards.
- Ideal accessory for handheld instruments - for repair, service and development.
|Model||ClampMan Probe Short||ClampMan Probe (standard)|
|Includes||CLM-1118, 104352, CLM-1110||CLM-1118, 106327, CLM-1110|
|Description||Round foot with 1 stand arm size 300, probe holder, quick change adaptor||Round foot with 1 stand arm size 400, probe holder, quick change adaptor|