Siglent SDL1020X, SDL1030X(-E) Programmable DC Loads up to 300W
Benefits of the Siglent SDL1000X Series Programmable Electronic DC Loads
- Electronic DC loads with 150 V/30 A and total power up to 200 or 300 W.
- CC, CV, CR, CP modes* and OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP*.*
- 4-wire SENSE compensation supported.
Siglent SDL1020X, SDL1030X(-E) Programmable DC Loads up to 300 W
The Siglent SDL1000X(-E) series are 1-channel programmable electronic DC load with a clear TFT-LCD display, a user-friendly interface and superb performance specifications. All models have an input range of 150 V/30 A, the SDL1020X(-E) with a total power of 200 W and the SDL1030X(-E) models 300 W. The min. measurement resolution of the SDL1000X versions is 0.1 mV/0.1 mA and the base SDL1000X-E series resolution is 1 mV/1 mA, and adjustable current rise times from 0.001 A/µs to 2.5 A/µs. For remote communication and control, the SDL 1000X series includes RS232/USB/LAN interface types. The SDL1000X series delivers stability over a wide range of applications and can meet all kinds of testing requirements including power, battery/handheld device design, industry, LED lighting, automotive electronics, and aerospace.
- 1 channel electronic DC loads.
- SDL1020X: 150 V/30 A, total power up to 200 W.
SDL1030X: 150 V/30 A, total power up to 300 W.
- 4 static modes/dynamic mode: CC/CV/CR/CP*
CC dynamic mode: Continuous, pulsed, toggled. 25 kHz.
CP dynamic mode: 12.5 kHz.
CV dynamic mode: 0.5 Hz
- Measuring speed of voltage and current up to 500 kHz.
- Adjustable current rise time range 0.001 A/µs...2.5 A/µs.
- Min. readback resolution 0.1 mV, 0.1 mA.
- Short-circuit, battery test, CR-LED mode, and factory test functions.
- 4-wire SENSE compensation mode function.
- List function supports editing as many as 100 steps.
- Program function supports 50 groups of steps.
- OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP, and LRV protection**.
- External analog control.
- Voltage, current monitoring via 0...10 V.
- 3.5"/8.9 cm TFT-LCD display, capable of displaying multiple parameters and states simultaneously.
- Built-in RS232/USB/LAN communication interface, optional USB-to-GPIB module.
- Waveform trend chart and easy-touse file storage and call functions.
- Includes PC software. Supports SCPI, LabVIEW driver.
|Input voltage||0...150 V||0...150 V|
|Input current||0...5 A, 0...30 A||0...5 A, 0...30 A|
|Input power||200 W||300 W|
|Dynamic mode frequency||25 kHz (CC), 12.5 kHz (CP)||25 kHz (CC), 12.5 kHz (CP)|
|Current rise time range||0.001 A/µs...0.5/2.5 A/µs||0.001 A/µs...0.5/2.5 A/µs|
|Min. readback resolution||0.1 mV, 0.1 mA||1 mV, 1 mA||0.1 mV, 0.1 mA||1 mV, 1 mA|
|Static modes/dynamic mode||CC, CV, CR, CP*||CC, CV, CR, CP*|
|Protection range||OPP (210 W), OCP, OVP, OTP (85°C)**||OPP (310 W), OCP, OVP, OTP (95°C)**|
|Interfaces||RS232, USB, Ethernet/LAN, optional USB-to-GPIB||RS232, USB, Ethernet/LAN, optional USB-to-GPIB|
|Display||3.5"/8.9 cm TFT LCD||3.5"/8.9 cm TFT LCD|
|Dimension (mm)||256 x 115 x 410; 5.8 kg||256 x 115 x 410; 5.8 kg|
* Constant current, voltage, resistance, power.
** Over power, over current, over voltage, over temperature protection, LRV/reverse voltage protection.
Included: Load SDL 1020X, 1020X-E, 1030X, or 1030X-E, quick start, power cord, USB cable, calibration certificate.
Customers also bought