Keysight 33502A Amplifier
Benefits of the Keysight 33502A Analog Amplifier for Waveform Generators
- The ideal extension, if more output power is required for your waveform generator.
- Two isolated channels, gain x5.
- PC-controllable with USB and LAN/LXI.
Keysight 33502A Analog Amplifier
The Keysight 33502A is a dual-channel, high voltage output amplifier. It has an isolated analog front end with up to 50 Vpp (±25 V) output voltage range. It is also a very low-distortion amplifier with <0.01% @ 10 kHz and 40 Vpp. The 33502A is designed to work as a companion for function generators to offer low-distortion, higher voltage outputs. For use with the Keysight waveform generators series 33500, series 33600, 33210A, 33220A, 33250A, and others.
- Analog amplifier, 2 channels, isolated. Amplifies analog signale, for example of Keysight signal generators.
- Input signal max. ±5 V.
- Gain x5.
- Bandwidth 100 kHz at full-power 50 Vpp (±25 V).
- Small signal bandwidth >300 kHz.
- Slew rate 20 V/µs min.
- THD+N: <0.01% at 10 kHz, 40 Vpp.
- Output drive max. 200 mA.
- Isolation floats ±42 Vp to earth.
- Input coupling AC/DC and input impedance 50 Ω/1 MΩ (independent configuration).
- Input path can be switched from amplified to direct (unamplified) without removing or connecting cables.
- Ethernet/LXI (Class-C compatible) and USB interfaces.
Included: Amplifier, CD with software and user manual.
Note: The recommended calibration interval for these devices is 12 months. Call or send an E-Mail for more information on calibration!
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies.