Keysight 33511B Waveform Generator, 20 MHz, 1 Channel, AWG
Keysight Promotion 6.048 Free Memory Upgrade: Until December 31., 2021, FREE memory upgrades when you advance to Keysight's next-generation qualified Truevolt digital multimeters and Trueform waveform generators. Information provided with the shipment to claim the free memory upgrade.
Benefits of theKeysight 33511B 20 MHz Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- 1-channel waveform generator up to 20 MHz. 16 bit arbitrary waveform generator.
- Trueform technology for high signal integrity, low jitter, low distortion. Waveform sequencing.
- USB, Ethernet/LXI, GPIB standard.
Trueform waveform generators 33511B
Keysight 33500B series waveform generators with exclusive Trueform signal generation technology offer more capability, fidelity and flexibility than traditional DDS generators. Easily generate the full range of signals you need to your devices with confidence the signal generator is outputting the signals you expect. Point-by-point arbitrary waveform capability with sequencing for more accurate representation of user-defined signals. Pulses up to 30 MHz with 10x less jitter for more precise timing.
- 20 or 30 MHz waveform generators for standard and arbitrary signals. High precision Trueform technology.
- Models with 1 or 2 channels.
- Standard waveforms: Sine, square, ramp, pulse, triangle, Gaussian noise, PRBS (pseudorandom binary sequence), DC.
- Built-in arbitrary waveforms: Cardiac, exponential fall/rise, Gaussian pulse, Haversine, Lorentz, D-Lorentz, negative ramp, sinc.
- Arbitrary waveforms: Up to 1 MS (16 MS with Option MEM) with multi segment sequencing; 16 bit, 1 MS/s.
- Large colouir display with integrated "waveform builder".
- USB, ethernet/LXI, GPIB standard for quick and easy connectivity to PC or network.
- A BenchVue software licence (BV0002B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
|Models||Channels||Max. output frequency||Max. sample rate||Vert. resolution||Max. arb. waveform lengt||Interfaces|
|33511B||1||20 MHz||250 MS/s||16 bit||8 S...1 MS (optional 16 MS)||USB, Ethernet/LXI, GPIB|
Included: Signal generator, power cord, CD-ROM with software and user manual, quick guide, USB cable.
Software: Keysight I/O Library, IVI-COM, software support for VEE and LabVIEW. » Supported by Keysight BenchVue. A BenchVue software licence (BV0002B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
Note: The recommended calibration interval for these devices is 12 months. Call or send an E-Mail for more information on calibration!
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies.