Keysight 33509B Waveform Generator, 20 MHz, 1 Channel
Benefits of the Keysight 33509B 20 MHz Function Generator
- 1-channel waveform generator up to 20 MHz.
- Trueform technology for high signal integrity, low jitter, low distortion. Waveform sequencing.
- USB, Ethernet/LXI, GPIB standard.
Trueform waveform generators 33509B.
Keysight 33500B series waveform generators with exclusive Trueform signal generation technology offer more capability, fidelity and flexibility than traditional DDS generators. Easily generate the full range of signals you need to your devices with confidence the signal generator is outputting the signals you expect. Point-by-point arbitrary waveform capability with sequencing for more accurate representation of user-defined signals. Pulses up to 30 MHz with 10x less jitter for more precise timing.
- 20 MHz function generator for standard signals. High precision Trueform technology.
- 1 channel.
- Standard waveforms: Sine, square, ramp, pulse, triangle, Gaussian noise, PRBS (pseudorandom binary sequence), DC.
- Large colouir display with integrated "waveform builder".
- USB, ethernet/LXI, GPIB standard for quick and easy connectivity to PC or network.
- A BenchVue software licence (BV0002B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
|Models||Channels||Max. output frequency||Max. sample rate||Vert. resolution||Max. arb. waveform lengt||Interfaces|
|33509B||1||20 MHz||250 MS/s||16 bit||-||USB, Ethernet/LXI, GPIB|
Included: Signal generator, power cord, CD-ROM with software and user manual, quick guide, USB cable.
Software: Keysight I/O Library, IVI-COM, software support for VEE and LabVIEW. » Supported by Keysight BenchVue. A BenchVue software licence (BV0002B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
Note: The recommended calibration interval for these devices is 12 months. Call or send an E-Mail for more information on calibration!
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies.