Keysight 33612A Waveform Generator, 80MHz, 2 Channels
Benefits of the Keysight 33612A 80 MHz Signal Generators
- 2-channel waveform and arbitrary waveform generator up to 80 MHz.
- Trueform technology for high signal integrity, low jitter, low distortion. Waveform sequencing.
- USB and Ethernet/LXI standard.
33612A with Trueform Technology.
This new waveform generator family extends the Keysight spectrum of high precision models with Trueform technology. They generate true point-by-point arbitrary waveforms with lower jitter than the commonly used Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) technologie. Four new upgradeable models are available at 80 MHz or 120 MHz bandwidth and with 1 or 2 channels. The waveform generators have USB, ethernet/LXI and GPIB (optional) interfaces.
- Superior signal integrity with Trueform technology provides the lowest jitter and lowest distortion.
- 1-channel or 2-channels models.
- 80 MHz or 120 MHz bandwidth (sine wave. Up to 100 MHz pulse.
- 1 GS/s sampling rate.
- 2-channel coupling and synchronization.
- 14 bit amplitude resolution.
- Trueform waveforms sequencing.
- PRBS serial patterns.
- Up to 64 MS/channel arbitrary memory.
- Low jitter: 1 ps; low phase noise: -125 dBc/Hz.
- Low harmonic and spurious distortion.
- Intuitive front panel, complimentary software and localized online help and access to manuals from mobile devices.
- USB, ethernet/LXI, optional GPIB interfaces.
- A BenchVue software licence (BV0002B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
|Models||Channels||Max. output frequency||Max. sample rate||Vert. resolution||Max. arb. waveform lengt||Interfaces|
|33612A||2||80 MHz||1 GS/s||14 bit||Optional up to 64 MS per channel||USB, Ethernet/LXI, optional GPIB|
Included: Waveform generator, power cord, CD-ROM with software and user manual, quick guide, USB cable.
Software: Keysight I/O Library, IVI-COM, also supports VEE and LabVIEW. ▸Supported by Keysight BenchVue. A BenchVue software licence (BV0002B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
Note: The recommended calibration interval for these devices is 12 months. Call or send an E-Mail for more information on calibration!
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies.