Picotech Product Lines - PC Oscilloscopes, RF T&M, PC Dataloggers
Crystal-clear Waveform Analysis
- 2, 4 or 8 channels.
- 12 bit resolution.
- 70 dB dynamic range.
The new PicoScope 4000A Series oscilloscopes!
The Ultimate USB PC Embedded Oscilloscopes!
- Excellent compact oscilloscopes.
- Ideal as embedded scope, in mobile use or on the lab bench on laptop/PC.
- With all functions of a classic benchtop device; also available as mixed-signal models.
- Models with unique FlexRes: Flexible, selectable resolution.
- All models with the proven PicoScope6 software with a huge range of functions as standard:
- Versatile math, statistics, automatic measurement and advanced trigger functions.
- Mask test.
- Serial bus decoding for many protocols including 1-wire, ARINC429, CAN/CAN-FD, BroadR-Reach (100BASE-T1), DALI, DCC, DMX512, Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX, FlexRay, I²C, I²S, LIN, PS/2, Manchester, MODBUS, SENT, SPI, UART (RS232/RS422/RS485), USB 1.1.
- Spectrum analyzer function.
- For Windows, also Linux and Mac-OS.
- SDK for software developers.
- Free upgrades.
Highend and Special Oscilloscopes
New perspectives for you debugging: Picoscope 6000E - the most powerful PiocScope ever!
- 4 or 8 analog and 16 digital channels.
- Up to 1 GHz bandwidth.
- 8/10/12 bit FlexRes resolution.
- Up to 5 GS/s, 4 GS deep memory.
- Serial protocol decoding incl.
Pico RF T&M Technology
USB RF VNA
- 6 or 8.5 GHz vector network analyzer.
- Up to 118 or 124 dB dynamic range.
- Modular, for USB 2.0. Compact and sturdy housing.
Modular for USB/PC: RF and pre-compliance test and measurement - compact and affordable.