PicoScope 6000E Series 4/8-Channel Real-Time Oscilloscopes, up to 500MHz, 5GS/s
- 4 or 8 analog plus 16 digital channels.
- 300 or 500 MHz bandwidth, up to 5 GS/s sample, rate, up to 4 GS deep memory.
- FlexRes architecture with 8, 10, or 12 bit resolution.
PicoScope 6000E Series 4/8-Channel Real-Time Oscilloscopes, up to 500 MHz, 5 GS/s
The PicoScope 6000E series is a game changer for engineers who are bringing the next generation of embedded systems to market. Coupled with PicoScope 6 software, the 6000E Series offers performance and features that enable visualisation, analysis and debug of complex electronic designs - at a great price! It is also attractive for OEM customers who are looking for great waveform capture capabilities and an effective programming interface. The PicoScope 6000E are USB 3.0 SupperSpeed PC mixed signal oscilloscopes with 4 or 8 analog and 16 digital channels. They offer a bandwidth of up to 500 MHz and a sample rate of up to 5 GS/s, depending on the selected resolution and number of channels in use. Depending on the model, the PicoScope 6000E either has a fixed resolution of 8 bit, or is equipped with Pico's unique and smart FlexRes architecture with resolutions of 8, 10, or 12 bit. The PicoScope 6000E series is supported by the proven PicoScope 6 software with a variety of features included as a standard, as for example serial decoding, mask limit testing and many more.
- 4 or 8 analog plus 16 high performance digital channels (MSO/mixed-signal oscilloscope). Low noise precision channels
- Deep memory 1 GS, 2 GS or 4 GS.
- Bandwidth of 300 or 500 MHz. 500 MHz bandwidth in an 8-channel PicoScope for the first time!
- Fast sampling speeds up to 5 GS/s depending on FlexRes resolution and number of channels in use.
- Fixed 8 bit resolution or smart 8/10/12 bit FlexRes architecture.
- Intelligent probe interface.
- New accessories - industry leading probe holder system.
- Function and AWG/arbitrary waveform generator: 14 bit, sampling rate up to 200 MS/s.
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connectivity.
- Supported by the proven PicoScope 6 software:
Better display performance and visualization tools - support for the latest 4K UHD displays.
Serial protocol decoders as standard: 1-Wire, ARINC 429, CAN, CAN FD, DALI, DCC, DMX512, Ethernet 10Base-T and 100Base-TX, BroadR-Reach/Ethernet 100Base-T1, FlexRay, I²C, I²S, LIN, Manchester, PS/2, MODBUS, SENT, SPI, UART (RS232/RS422/RS485), USB 1.1
Time domain, frequency domain, digital domain display and analysis.
Advanced triggers, mask limit testing, alarms.
|Model||PicoScope 6403E||PicoScope 6404E||PicoScope 6424E||Picoscope 6804E||PicoScope 6824E|
|Bandwidth||300 MHz||500 MHz||500 MHz||500 MHz||500 MHz|
|Resolution||Fixed, 8 bit||Fixed, 8 bit||8/10/12 bit FlexRes architecture||Fixed, 8 bit||8/10/12 bit FlexRes architecture|
|Sample rate||8 bit||2.5 GS/s (2 analog channels), 5 GS/s (1 or no analog channels)||Between 625 MS/s and 5 GS/s depending on number of channels in use**|
|10 bit||-||-||Between 625 MS/s and 5 GS/s depending on number of channels in use**||-||Between 312.5 MS/s and 5 GS/s depending on number of channels in use**|
|12 bit||-||-||Up to 1.25 GS/s depending on number of channels in use**||-||Up to 1.25 GS/s depending on number of channels in use**|
|Memory||1 GS||2 GS||4 GS||2 GS||4 GS|
|Waveform generator||Function and AWG/arbitrary waveform generator, up to 50 MHz (sine, square, other waves: Up to 1 MHz); arbitrary: 14 bit, sampling rate up to 200 MS/s, buffer 40 kS|
* Logic analyzer/MSO (mixed-signal oscilloscope), 8 channels per MSO pod; max. detectable input frequency 500 MHz.
.** Analog channels and MSO pods.
Included: PicoScope 6403E (PQ 199), 6404E (PQ 200), 6424 (PQ 201), 6804E (PQ 197), or 6824E (PQ 198), 4 probes, USB cable, power supply adaptor, transportation case, PicoScope 6 software via download from Pico web-site.
Optional accessories: MSO pod/logic probes, additional/spare probes, probe holder system.