Keysight E3632A Power Supply 120W
Benefits of the E3632A 1-Channel Universal Power Supply with GPIB, RS232
- Reliable, proven 1-channel DC power supply, 120 W.
- Voltage 0...15/30 V, current 0...4/7 A.
- GPIB and RS232 interface.
Keysight E3632A Power Supply 120 W
The E3632A series are Keysight's versatile, universal, low-cost power supplies. These reliable devices are a good choice for labs, industrial test systems, R&D and more. 1 channel, 120 W power, GPIB, RS232.
- Low-cost, space saving power supplies. 1 channel, 120 W power, GPIB, RS232.
- High quality from Keysight (originally designed by Hewlett-Packard, also known as HP E3632A series or Agilent E3632A series).
- Made for long lasting, reliable operation.
|Model||Channels||Interface(s)||Range(s)||Max. power||Size (mm)|
|E3632A||1||GPIB, RS232||Range 1: 0...15 V; 7 A
Range 2: 0...30 V; 4 A
|120 W||213 x 133 x 348|
Included: Power supply E 3632A, user and service guide, product reference CD, AC power cord.
Software: Keysight I/O Library, IVI-COM, software support for VEE and LabVIEW. A BenchVue software licence (BV0003B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
Note: The recommended calibration interval for these devices is 12 months. Call or send an E-Mail for more information on calibration!
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies.
Customers also bought