Keysight N9320B RF Spectrum Analyzer
- Affordable spectrum analyzer, frequency range 9 kHz to 3 GHz.
- Large, clear display, intuitive operation.
- USB and Ethernet/LAN standard.
Keysight RF Spectrum Analyzer N9320B, 9 kHz to 3 GHz.
Regardless of whether your application is electronics' manufacture, bench repair, RF education or R&D projects, you need a spectrum analyzer that is equipped with the essential functionality, required performance at an affordable price. The N9320B is designed to be the right answer for you.
- Professional performance for spectrum analysis from 9 kHz to 3 GHz.
- Minimum non-zero span sweep time: <10 ms.
- Resolving power RBW: 10 Hz to 1 MHz.
- Sensitivity DANL: -130 dBm, -148 dBm with preamp on.
- Overall amplitude accuracy: ±0.5 dB.
- Robust measurement features for characterizing your product easily.
Built-in power measurements: Channel power, OBW, ACP, SEM and TOI.
Optional tracking generator and preamplifier.
Optional AM/FM, ASK/FSK demodulation capability.
- Standard USB and LAN interface. .
- Graphic user interface.
- » Supported by Keysight BenchVue.
Included: Spectrum analyzer N 9320B, quick start guide, CD-ROM, USB cable (type A-B), N-BNC adaptor, BNC cable, power cord.
Note: The recommended calibration interval for these devices is 12 months. Call or send an E-Mail for more information on calibration!
Agilent's Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies.