Siglent SSA3000X(-Plus) Series Spectrum Analyzers up to 7.5 GHz
- Frequency range 9 kHz to 2.1, 3.2, or 7.5 GHz.
- Typ. DANL -151, -161, or -165 dBm/Hz .
- "Plus" series touch-screen. All models: USB and Ethernet/LAN interfaces.
Siglent SSA3000X und SSA3000X-Plus Series Spectrum Analyzers up to 7.5 GHz.
The Siglent SSA3000X series spectrum analyzers have a frequency range of 9 kHz to 2.1 GHz, 3.2 GHz, or 7.5 GHz. With their light weight, small size, and user friendly interface, the SSA3000 devices offer a bright and easy to read display, powerful and reliable automatic measurements, and plenty of powerful features. Applications include research and development, education, production, maintenance, and many more.
The SSA3000X-Plus series offer an additional touch-screen, mouse and keyboard support, an integrated web server as well as additional features for modulation analysis.
- All-digital IF technology.
- Frequency range from 9 kHz up to 3.2 or 3.2 GHz.
- -161 dBm/Hz DANL (Displayed Average Noise Level, typ. For the models "plus" -161 dBm/Hz normalized to 1 Hz or -151 dBm/Hz at RWB 10 Hz).
- -98 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset phase noise (1 GHz, typ.).
- Total amplitude accuracy <0.7 dB.
- 1 or 10 Hz minimum RBW (Resolution Bandwidth).
- Preamplifier standard.
- Up to 2.1, 3.2, or 7.5 GHz tracking generator (standard/included).
- Reflection measurement kit (optional).
- Advanced measurement kit (optional).
- EMI pre-compliance measurements kit (optional).
- SSA3000X-Plus versions can be upgraded with a vector signal analysis function.
- 10.1"/25.7 cm WVGA (1024x600) display. "Plus" models multi touch-screen.
- USB Host and Device, Ethernet/LAN interfaces. "Plus" models: Integrated web-server.
|Frequency range||9 kHz...2.1 GHz||9 kHz...3.2 GHz||9 kHz...1.5 GHz||9 kHz...2.1 GHz||9 kHz...3.2 GHz||9 kHz...7.5 GHz|
|RBW (resolution bandwidth)||10 Hz...1 MHz, in 1-3-10 sequence (1 Hz setable)||1 Hz...1 MHz, in 1-3-10 sequence||1 Hz...3 MHz, in 1-3-10 sequence|
|DANL (displayed average noise level)||-151 dBm/Hz at RWB 10 Hz; -161 dBm/Hz, normalize to 1 Hz (typ.)||-156 dBm/Hz||-161 dBm/Hz||-165 dBm/Hz|
|SSB phase noise||<-98 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz, 10 kHz offset||<-99 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz, 10 kHz offset||<-98 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz, 10 kHz offset|
|Amplitude precision||<0.7 dB||<1.2 dB||<0.7 dB|
|Third order intercept||+10 dBm||+10 dBm||+14 dBm|
|Preamplifier||Standard, 20 dB (nom.), 9 kHz...3.2 GHz|
|Sweep||Sweep time 1 ms...3000 s, span=100 Hz; 1 µs...3000 s, span=0 Hz, RBW=100 kHz; sweep mode: Sweep, FFT; sweep rule: Single, continuous||Sweep time 1 ms...3200 s, sweep mode: Sweep, FFT; sweep rule: Single, continuous|
|Trigger||Source: Free, video, external; external trigger: 5 V TTL level, rising edge/falling edge|
|Frequency range 100 kHz (SSA3015X-Plus: 5 MHz) to bandwidth; output level -20...0 dBm; output level resolution: 1 dB|
|EMI receiver measurement||Quasi-peak detector||EMI filter and quasi-peak detector, log scale and limit line|
|Reflection measurement||VSWR measurement using reflection bridge, return loss|
|Advanced measurement||CHP/channel power, ACPR/adjacent channel power ratio, OBW/occupied bandwidth, TOI/third order intercept, time domain power||CHP/channel power, ACPR/adjacent channel power ratio, OBW/occupied bandwidth, CNR/carrier noise ratio, Harmonic, TOI/third order intercept, time domain power|
|Modulation analysis*||-||AM, FM, ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM|
|Interfaces||USB-A 2.0, USB-B 2.0, Ethernet/LAN (VXI11, 10/100Base, RJ45), model "Plus" web-server|
|Display||10.1"/25.7 cm TFT LCD, 1024x600 (waveform area 751x501)||10.1"/25.7 cm TFT LCD multi touch-screen, 1024x600 (waveform area 751x501)|
|Dimensions (mm)||393 x 207 x 117; 4.4 kg|
* AM/FM demodulation standard, VSA/vector signal analysis/modulation analysis optional.
Included: Spectrum analyzer SSA 3032X or 3021X, 3015X-Plus, 3032X-Plus, 3021X-Plus, or 3075X-Plus; quick start, product certification, power cord, USB cable, CD (incl. quick start, data sheet, application software), calibration certificate.