Siglent SSA5000A Spectrum Analyzer 9kHz to 13.6 or 26.5GHz
Benefits of the SSA5083A and SSA5085A GP and RT Spectrum Analyzers
- Sophisticated spectrum analyzers up to 13.6 or 26.5 GHz.
- Wide touch-screen display with multi-dimensions data displays.
- Real-time (RT) spectrum analysis and advanced triggering.
Siglent SSA5000A Spectrum Analyzer 9 kHz to 13.6 or 26.5 GHz
The Siglent SSA5000A is a series of powerful and flexible spectrum analyzers for complex RF spectrum and signal analysis. The SSA5083A covers a frequency range of 9 kHz to 13.6 GHz and the SSA5085A from 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz. With a capability of real-time spectrum analysis, the analyzer can provide multi-dimensions data displays and advanced triggering. They are the ideal tool to solve modern RF spectrum challenges, such as channel power measurement, hopping frequency, conflict channel, or spectrum interference.
- Spectrum analyzer frequency range from 9 kHz up to 13.6 GHz or 26.5 GHz.
- -165 dBm/Hz DANL/displayed average noise level (typ.).
- -105 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz, 10 kHz offset SSB phase noise (typ.).
- 25 MHz/optional 40 MHz analysis bandwidth.
- 100% POI 7.20 µs, dynamic range 60 dB, multi-view for density, spectrogram and PvT.
- Channel power, ACPR, OBW, harmonic, TOI measurement etc.
- Optional analog modulation analysis (AM, FM, PM) and vector digital modulation analysis (ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM).
- 12.1"/30.7 cm multi-touch screen, HDMI output.
- Web browser remote control on PC and mobile terminals and file operation.
- 4x USB host on front panel for mouse, keyboard, storage.
- Further interfaces: USB device, LAN/Ethernet and optional USB-to-GPIB.
- 2.92 mm male 50 Ω RF output, 2.92 mm F-F connector included.
- Applications: Broadcast monitoring/evaluation, cellular site, IoT, WLAN and Bluetooth surveying, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
|Frequency range||9 kHz...13.6 GHz||9 kHz...26.5 GHz|
|RBW/resolution bandwidth||1 Hz...10 MHz|
|DANL/displayed average noise level||-165 dBm/Hz (best)|
|SSB phase noise||-105 dBc/Hz|
|Analysis bandwidth||25 MHz, optional 40 MHz|
|Amplitude measurement range||Pre-amp. off: DANL approx. +10 dBm, 100 kHz...1 MHz; DANL approx. +23 dBm, 1 MHz...26.5 GHz|
|Pre-amplifier||Optional 9 kHz...13.6 GHz||Optional 9 kHz...26.5 GHz|
|Real-time spectrum analysis||Option SSA5000-RTA1, default bandwidth 25 MHz, with option SSA5000A-B40: 40 MHz; 100% POI minimum signal duration (full span, Kaiser window, frequency mask triggering at full amplitude accuracy) 7.20 µs; max. sample rate 51.2 MHz; FFT per second 150,000 (40 MHz analysis bandwidth); window: Kaiser (default), Hanning, Flattop, Gaussian, Blackman-Harris, Rectangular|
|Storage||Internal (eMMC) 4 GB, external (USB storage device) 32 GB|
|Interfaces||1x USB device, 4x USB host, LAN/Ethernet, optional USB-to-GPIB adaptor|
|Display||12.1"/30.7 cm TFT LCD, 1200x800, capacitive multi-touch screen; HDMI video output|
|Dimensions (mm)||378 x 284 x 126; 7.40 kg|
Included: Spectrum analyzer Siglent SSA 5083A or 5085, quick start, USB cable, power cord, wireless mouse, 2.92F-2.92F-40A.
Options and Accessories Overview
|SSA5000-F5||SSA5083A upgrade to SSA5085A|
|SSA5000-P3||Pre-amplifier, 9 kHz...13.6 GHz|
|SSA5000-P5||Pre-amplifier, 9 kHz...26.5 GHz|
|SSA5000-B40||40 MHz analysis bandwidth|
|SSA5000-RTA1||Real-time spectrum analysis|
|SSA5000-AMK||Advanced measurement kit: Power measurement, non-linear measurement, spectrogram|
|10M_OCXO_L||Precise OCXO reference source, factory installed|
|2.92F-2.92F-40A||2.92 mm(F) to 2.92 mm(F) adaptor, DC...40 GHz|
|N-N-18L||N(M)-N(M) cable, DC...18 GHz, 1 m|
|N-SMA-18L||N(M)-SMA(M) cable, 18 GHz, 1 m|
|SMA-SMA-18L||SMA(M)-SMA(M) cable, 18 GHz, 1 m|
|SMA-SMA-26L||SMA(M)-SMA(M) cable, 26.5 GHz, 1 m|
|SMAF-SMA-26L||SMA(F)-SMA(M) cable, 26.5 GHz, 1 m|
|SSA5000-AMA||Analog modulation analysis: AM, FM, PM|
|SSA5000-DMA||Digital modulation analysis: ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM|
|SSA5000-EMI||EMI measurement mode|
|SRF5030T||300 kHz...3 GHz near field probe kit: 3 H-probes (20/10/5 mm), 1 E-probe (5 mm)|