Rigol DS7000 Series 4-Channel Oscilloscopes up to 500MHz, Touchscreen
Promotion until December 31., 2022: Free of charge BND application bundle incl. all option such as AWG, serial decode etc. (more details see options).
Benefits of the Rigol DS7000 Series UltraVision Oscilloscopes up to 100, 200, 350, or 500 MHz
- 4 channel oscilloscope up to 500 MHz bandwidth, 10 GS/s max. sample rate.
- Easy and intuitive to use due to capacitive multi touchscreen.
- UltraVisionII technology with deep memory and high waveform capture rate.
Rigol DS7000 Series 4-Channel Oscilloscopes up to 500 MHz Bandwidth, Touchscreen
Models Rigol DS7014, DS7024, DS7034, DS7054
The innovative digital storage oscilloscopes of the Rigol DS7000 series adopt the unique UltraVisionII technology in a highend chipset developed by Rigol. UltraVision is the combination of deep memory, high waveform capture rate, realtime waveform record and replay as well as a display with multi-level intensity grading. The series DS7000 scopes use a capacitive multi touchscreen which makes the devices easy and intuitive to use. The multifunctional oscilloscopes also work as digital voltmeters and frequency counters.
- Capacitive 10.1"/25,7 cm multi touch screen.
- 4 analog channels:
- Bandwidth up to 100, 200, 350, or 500 MHz.
- Max. sample rate 10 GS/s.
- UltraVision technology:
Deep memory 100 Mpts (optional up to 500 Mpts),
high waveform capture rate up to 600,000 wfms/s,
realtime waveform record and replay up to 450,000 frames,
256-level intensity grading display.
- A variety of trigger and serial bus decording functions (optional, RS232/UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, I2S, MILSTD-1553).
- Digital voltmeter: Source can be any analog channel; DC, AC+DCRMS and ACRMS, resolution ACV/DCV 3 bit.
- Frequency counter: Source can be any analog and digital channel. Resolution max. 6 bit, max. frequency is the max. bandwith of the analog channel.
- Quick Key customizable with a number of quickly available functions.
- Standard interfaces: USB 2.0 (4x host +1x device), Ethernet/LAN/LXI, optional GPIB with converter. HDMI video output.
- Compact and portable.
|Bandwidth||100 MHz||200 MHz||350 MHz||500 MHz|
|Max. analog sample rate||10 GS/s (1 channel), 5 GS/s (2 channels), 2.5 GS/s (4 channels)|
|Waveform capture rate||600,000 Wfms/s; max. 450,000 frames realtime hardware waveform record and replay|
|Max. memory depth||100 Mpts, optional 250 or 500 Mpt|
|Bus decoding||Optional, RS232/UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, I2S, MILSTD-1553|
|Further functions||Digital voltmeter, frequency counter|
|Touch screen||Capacitive 10.1"/25.7 cm multi touch screen|
|Interfaces||USB Host & Device (optional USB-to-GPIB), Ethernet/LAN/LXI, HDMI|
Included: DS 7014, 7024, 7034, or 7054, power cable, USB cable, front panel cover, 4 passive probes, quick start guide.