Rigol MSO5000 Series - 2/4-Channel Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes, up to 350MHz
Promotion until 2020-9-30, extended to June 30., 2021: Free of charge BND application bundle incl. all option such as AWG, serial decode etc. (more details see options).
- 2 and 4 channel mixed signal oscilloscope* up to 350 MHz bandwidth, 8 GS/s max. sample rate.
- Easy and intuitive to use due to capacitive multi touchscreen.
- Optional mixed signal with 16 digital/logic channels* and arbitrary waveform generator.
Rigol MSO5000 Series - Innovative 2/4-Channel Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes*, up to 350 MHz Bandwidth
The innovative mixed signal digital storage oscilloscopes* of the Rigol MSO5000 series brings the unique UltraVisionII technology together with a capacitive multi touch screen into the bandwidth class between 70 and 350 MHz. UltraVision with its highend chipset developed by Rigol is the combination of deep memory, high waveform capture rate, realtime waveform record and replay as well as a display with multi-level intensity grading. The series MSO5000 scopes are easy and intuitive to use and also work as digital voltmeters, frequency counters and optional 2-channel arbitrary waveform generator. They are mixed-signal, i. e. they offer additional 16 digital channels for logic analysis in relation to analog signals*.
- Capacitive 9"/22,9 cm multi touch screen.
- 2 or 4 analog channels:
- Bandwidth up to 70, 100, 200, or 350 MHz.
- Max. sample rate 8 GS/s.
- UltraVision technology:
Deep memory 100 Mpts (optional 200 Mpts),
high waveform capture rate up to 500,000 wfms/s,
realtime waveform record and replay up to 450,000 frames,
256-level intensity grading display.
- A variety of trigger and serial bus decording functions (optional, RS232/UART, I²C, SPI, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, I²S, MILSTD-1553).
- Mixed signal with logic analysis on board: 16 additional logic/digital channels for analysis of mixed analog/digital circuitries*.
- Optional 2-channel arbitrary waveform generator, max. 25 MHz (sine). 200 MS/s, 14 bit. Standard and built-in arb. waveforms: Sine, square, rampe, pulse, DC, noise, sinc, exp. rise/fall, ECG, Gauss, Lorentz, Haversine. Modulations (AM, FM, FSK), sweep, burst.
- Digital voltmeter: Source can be any analog channel; DC, AC+DCRMS and ACRMS, resolution ACV/DCV 3 bit.
- Frequency counter: Source can be any analog and digital channel. Resolution max. 6 bit, max. frequency is the max. bandwith of the analog channel.
- Quick Key customizable with a number of quickly available functions.
- Standard interfaces: USB 2.0 Host & Device, Ethernet/LAN/LXI, optional GPIB with converter. HDMI video output.
- Compact and portable.
|Bandwidth||70 MHz||100 MHz||200 MHz||350 MHz|
|Sample rate||8 GS/s (one channel), 4 GS/s (half-channels/4-channel devices), 2 GS/s (all channels)|
|Signal update rate||≥500,000 Wfms/s; ≥450,000 frames hardware realtime waveform record and replay (one channel)|
|Memory depth||Analog channels 100 Mpts, optional 200 Mpts (one channel); 100 Mpts (half channel); 50 Mpts (all channels); digital channels 25 Mpts (all channes)*|
|Logic analysis (mixed-signal)||16 digital/logic channels*|
|Signal generator||Optional, standard, fixed and user arbitrary waveforms, 2 channels, max. 25 MHz (sine); arbitrary: 200 MS/s, 14 bit|
|Display||22.9 cm/9" touch screen|
|Interfaces||USB Host & Device, Ethernet/LAN/LXI, optional GPIB with USB-to-GPIB adaptor|
* Additional logic probes required, not included/availabe as optional accessories.
Included: MSO 5072, 5074, 5102, 5104, 5204, or 5354, power cord, USB cable CB-USBA-USBB-FF-150, 2 or 4 passive probes (350 MHz) PVP2350, quick guide (hard copy). Not included: 16 digital channels active logic probe (PLA2216) available as optional accessory.