Rigol MSO5000 Series - 2/4-Channel Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes, up to 350MHz
Promotion until 2020-9-30, extended to September 30., 2021: Free of charge BND application bundle incl. all option such as AWG, serial decode etc. (more details see options).
Benefits of the Rigol MSO5000 Series - Innovative UltraVision MSO* up to 350 MHz Bandwidth
- 2 and 4 channel mixed signal oscilloscope* up to 350 MHz bandwidth, 8 GS/s max. sample rate.
- Easy and intuitive to use due to capacitive multi touchscreen.
- Optional mixed signal with 16 digital/logic channels* and arbitrary waveform generator.
Rigol MSO5000 Series - 2/4-Channel Mixed-Signal Oscilloscope*, up to 350 MHz
Models MSO5072, MSO5074, MSO5102, MSO5104, MSO5204, MSO5354
The innovative mixed signal digital storage oscilloscopes* of the Rigol MSO5000 series brings the unique UltraVisionII technology together with a capacitive multi touch screen into the bandwidth class between 70 and 350 MHz. UltraVision with its highend chipset developed by Rigol is the combination of deep memory, high waveform capture rate, realtime waveform record and replay as well as a display with multi-level intensity grading. The series MSO5000 scopes are easy and intuitive to use and also work as digital voltmeters, frequency counters and optional 2-channel arbitrary waveform generator. They are mixed-signal, i. e. they offer additional 16 digital channels for logic analysis in relation to analog signals*.
- Capacitive 9"/22,9 cm multi touch screen.
- 2 or 4 analog channels:
- Bandwidth up to 70, 100, 200, or 350 MHz.
- Max. sample rate 8 GS/s.
- UltraVision technology:
Deep memory 100 Mpts (optional 200 Mpts),
high waveform capture rate up to 500,000 wfms/s,
realtime waveform record and replay up to 450,000 frames,
256-level intensity grading display.
- A variety of trigger and serial bus decording functions (optional, RS232/UART, I²C, SPI, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, I²S, MILSTD-1553).
- Mixed signal with logic analysis on board: 16 additional logic/digital channels for analysis of mixed analog/digital circuitries*.
- Optional 2-channel arbitrary waveform generator, max. 25 MHz (sine). 200 MS/s, 14 bit. Standard and built-in arb. waveforms: Sine, square, rampe, pulse, DC, noise, sinc, exp. rise/fall, ECG, Gauss, Lorentz, Haversine. Modulations (AM, FM, FSK), sweep, burst.
- Digital voltmeter: Source can be any analog channel; DC, AC+DCRMS and ACRMS, resolution ACV/DCV 3 bit.
- Frequency counter: Source can be any analog and digital channel. Resolution max. 6 bit, max. frequency is the max. bandwith of the analog channel.
- Quick Key customizable with a number of quickly available functions.
- Standard interfaces: USB 2.0 Host & Device, Ethernet/LAN/LXI, optional GPIB with converter. HDMI video output.
- Compact and portable.
|Bandwidth||70 MHz||100 MHz||200 MHz||350 MHz|
|Sample rate||8 GS/s (one channel), 4 GS/s (half-channels/4-channel devices), 2 GS/s (all channels)|
|Signal update rate||≥500,000 Wfms/s; ≥450,000 frames hardware realtime waveform record and replay (one channel)|
|Memory depth||Analog channels 100 Mpts, optional 200 Mpts (one channel); 100 Mpts (half channel); 50 Mpts (all channels); digital channels 25 Mpts (all channes)*|
|Logic analysis (mixed-signal)||16 digital/logic channels*|
|Signal generator||Optional, standard, fixed and user arbitrary waveforms, 2 channels, max. 25 MHz (sine); arbitrary: 200 MS/s, 14 bit|
|Display||22.9 cm/9" touch screen|
|Interfaces||USB Host & Device, Ethernet/LAN/LXI, optional GPIB with USB-to-GPIB adaptor|
* Additional logic probes required, not included/availabe as optional accessories.
Included: MSO 5072, 5074, 5102, 5104, 5204, or 5354, power cord, USB cable CB-USBA-USBB-FF-150, 2 or 4 passive probes (350 MHz) PVP2350, quick guide (hard copy). Not included: 16 digital channels active logic probe (PLA2216) available as optional accessory.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: What are the bandwidths of the Rigol MSO5000 oscilloscopes?
Answer: The bandwidths of the Rigol MSO5000 series are 70 MHz, 100 MHz, 200 MHz, or 350 MHz (plus economy model MSO5152-E with 150 MHz/4 GS/s). Thus, with a sample rate of 8 GS/s, they form the "small" to mid-range oscilloscopes from the UltraVision II touch-screen oscilloscope series. The DS7000/MSO7000 series in the 100 MHz, 200 MHz, 350 MHz, and 500 MHz range and 10 GS/s are the enhanced all-rounders. The high-end range is covered by the MSO8000 series with 600 MHz, 1 GHz, or 2 GHz and 10 GS/s. As with all new Rigol oscilloscope series, bandwidth upgrades are also possible with the MSO5000.
What is special about the UltraVision II technology of the Rigol MSO5000 oscilloscopes?
Answer: UltraVision II technology is based on an oscilloscope chip set specially and exclusively developed by Rigol and used in the current MSO5000, DS7000/MSO7000 and MSO8000 models. UltraVision II is a combination of deep memory (100 Mpts, optional 200 Mpts for MSO5000), high waveform capture rate (up to 500,000 Wfms/s for MSO5000), real-time waveform record and replay (up to 450,000 frames for MSO5000), and a display with multi-level brightness gradation (256 levels, touch screen for MSO5000).
Do I already receive a mixed-signal oscilloscope with the purchase of an MSO5000 or do I have to unlock the MSO function?
Answer: The mixed signal functionality is included with the MSO5000. So there is no need to buy an additional license or activation. Only the MSO connection accessory is not included as standard. This is available as an optional accessory MSO5000-PLA2216 (logic analyzer probes).
What is included in the scope of delivery of the Rigol MSO5000 oscilloscopes?
Answer: Besides the power cable, a USB cable and a quick-start guide (hardcopy, detailed manual via download), 2 or 4 matching passive probes are included in the scope of delivery (depending on whether 2- or 4-channel model is ordered). The 16 digital probes (PLA2216) are available as optional accessories and are not included. Other optional hardware accessories include a front panel protection cover and a rack mount kit.
What are the options for upgrading the Rigol MSO5000 oscilloscopes?
Answer: Bandwidth upgrades are possible up to the series maximum of 350 MHz. In addition, the 2-channel models can be upgraded to 4-channel. An extension of the memory to 200 Mpts is also possible. In addition, the 2-channel 25 MHz arbitrary signal generator can be enabled. Further functions that can be activated by software are the built-in power analysis and various bus decoding options (complete bundle or individually: RS232/UART, I²C/SPI, CAN/LIN, FlexRay, I²S, MIL-STD-1553.