Rigol MSO7000 Series 4-Channel Mixed-signal Oscilloscopes up to 500MHz
Until 2023-06-30: Free of charge BND application bundle incl. all option such as AWG, serial decode etc. (more details see options, not for MSO7014) and special prices for MSO7054, MSO7034, MSO7024.
Benefits of the Rigol MSO7000 Series UltraVision Touchscreen MSOs with 10 GS/s
- 4 channel mixed-signal oscilloscope up to 500 MHz bandwidth, 10 GS/s max. sample rate.
- Easy and intuitive to use due to capacitive multi touchscreen.
- MSO models optional with arbitrary waveform generator.
Rigol MSO7000 Series 4-Channel Mixed-signal Oscilloscopes up to 500 MHz Bandwidth, Touchscreen
Models Rigol MSO7014, MSO7024, MSO7034, MSO7054
The innovative mixed signal digital storage oscilloscopes of the Rigol MSO7000 series adopt the unique UltraVisionII technology in a highend chipset developed by Rigol. UltraVision is the combination of deep memory, high waveform capture rate, realtime waveform record and replay as well as a display with multi-level intensity grading. The series MSO7000 scopes use a capacitive multi touchscreen which makes the devices easy and intuitive to use. The multifunctional oscilloscopes also work as digital voltmeters and frequency counters. The mixed-signal versions offer 16 digital/logic channels and can optionally be expanded with a 2-channel arbitrary waveform generator.
- Capacitive 10.1"/25,7 cm multi touch screen.
- 4 analog channels:
- Bandwidth up to 100, 200, 350, or 500 MHz.
- Max. sample rate 10 GS/s.
- UltraVision technology:
Deep memory 100 Mpts (optional up to 500 Mpts),
high waveform capture rate up to 600,000 wfms/s,
realtime waveform record and replay up to 450,000 frames,
256-level intensity grading display.
- A variety of trigger and serial bus decording functions (optional, RS232/UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, I2S, MILSTD-1553).
- MSO models with logic analysis on board: 16 additional logic/digital channels for analysis of mixed analog/digital circuitries.
- MSO models optional with 2-channel arbitrary waveform generator, max. 25 MHz (sine). 200 MS/s, 14 bit. Standard and built-in arb. waveforms: Sine, square, rampe, pulse, DC, noise, sinc, exp. rise/fall, ECG, Gauss, Lorentz, Haversine. Modulations (AM, FM, FSK), sweep, burst.
- Digital voltmeter: Source can be any analog channel; DC, AC+DCRMS and ACRMS, resolution ACV/DCV 3 bit.
- Frequency counter: Source can be any analog and digital channel. Resolution max. 6 bit, max. frequency is the max. bandwith of the analog channel.
- Quick Key customizable with a number of quickly available functions.
- Standard interfaces: USB 2.0 (4x host +1x device), Ethernet/LAN/LXI, optional GPIB with converter. HDMI video output.
- Compact and portable.
|Channels||4 analog and 16 digital/logic channels (MSO)|
|Bandwidth||100 MHz||200 MHz||350 MHz||500 MHz|
|Max. analog sample rate||10 GS/s (1 channel), 5 GS/s (2 channels), 2.5 GS/s (4 channels)|
|Max. digital sampe rate||1.25 GS/s|
|Waveform capture rate||600,000 Wfms/s; max. 450,000 frames realtime hardware waveform record and replay|
|Max. memory depth||100 Mpts, optional 250 or 500 Mpt|
|Arb. waveform generator||Optional, 2 channels, standard, fixes and user arbitrary signale; 25 MHz, 200 MS/s, 14 bit|
|Bus decoding||Optional, RS232/UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, I2S, MILSTD-1553|
|Further functions||Digital voltmeter, frequency counter|
|Touch screen||Capacitive 10.1"/25.7 cm multi touch screen|
|Interfaces||USB Host & Device (optional USB-to-GPIB), Ethernet/LAN/LXI, HDMI|
Included: MSO 7014, 7024, 7034, or 7054, power cable, USB cable, front panel cover, 4 passive probes, quick start guide, 1 logic analyzer probe RPL2316.
Customers also bought