Keysight N6702C Modular Power Supply 1200W
Benefits of the N6702C Low-profile Modular Power System Mainframe
- Choice of more than 20 module types, also compatible with power analyzer N6705C.
- Interfaces: USB, Ethernet/LXI, GPIB; Benchvue-ready.
- Power: Total output power of 1200 W.
Keysight N6702C Modular Power Supply 1200 W
The Keysight N6702C Mainframe is modular: Use it to configure your own individual power supply systems according to your application and budget. Select from a choice of three mainframe types and more than 20 module types.
The N6702C is the model with a max. DC output power of 1200 W.
|Model||Modules/channels||Total power max.|
|▸N6700C||1 to 4||400 W|
|▸N6701C||1 to 4||600 W|
|▸N 6702C||1 to 4||1200 W|
|▸N6705C||1 bis 4||600 W|
- Mainframes for up to 4 modules with a total power of max. 1200 W.
- Ideal for ATE systems in R&D, design validation and manufacturing.
- Small size: up to four outputs in 1U of rack space.
- Flexible, modular system: Lets you mix and match power levels and performance levels to optimize your investmen.
- Performance modules for critical test requirements.
- Value modules for basic DC power requirements.
- Fast command processing time and output speed to improve throughput.
- Connect via GPIB, LAN (LXI/Class-C kompatibel) or USB.
- ▸Supported by Keysight BenchVue. A BenchVue software licence (BV0003B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
Software: The N670x is a LXI Class-C device and has a built-in web-page for easy configuration via Ethernet/LXI. VXIplug&play driver and IVI-COM driver. Can also be controlle diwht VEE Pro or LabVIEW. A BenchVue software licence (BV0003B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
Note: The recommended calibration interval for these devices is 12 months. Call or send an E-Mail for more information on calibration!
Agilent's Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies.