Keysight N6705C DC Power Analyzer
Keysight 6.049 Free Handheld LCR Meter Promotion: Until December 31., 2021, FREE U1733C LCR meter with the purchase of a qualified product. Information provided with the shipment to claim the free complimentary product.
Benefits of the Keysight N6705C 4-Slot Power Analyzer Mainframe
- Analyzer functions and up to 4 sources in one device.
- Saves space, money and labor.
- Modular and customizable to your testing requirements.
Keysight N6705C DC Power Analyzer
The N6705C DC power analyzer saves time and provides unrivaled productivity gains for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT by integrating up to 4 advanced power supplies with DMM, Scope, Arb, and Data Logger features. The N6705C eliminates the need to gather multiple pieces of equipment and create complex test setups including transducers (such as current probes and shunts) to measure current into your DUT. The DC power analyzer also eliminates the need to develop and debug programs to control a collection of instruments and take useful measurements because all functions and measurements are available at the front panel. When automated bench setups are required, the N6705C is fully programmable over GPIB, USB, LAN and is LXI compliant.
- Easy to use R&D tool for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT.
- Integrates capabilities of up to 4 power supplies, DMM, scope, arb generator and datalogger.
- Access all capabilities without programming via the front panel controls.
- Intuitive, dedicated physical controls for common functions.
- Large color graphics display for easy viewing of complex data.
- Connections and controls color-coded to the display for fast and error-free setup.
- Programmable via standard GPIB, LAN and USB; LXI compliant.
- A BenchVue software licence (BV0003B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
Keysight N6705C - Can be Tailored to Meet Your Needs
The N6705C offers flexible configuration to meet your power sourcing and analysis requirements. The N6705C is a 4-slot mainframe that accepts up to 4 DC Power Modules, and up to 600 W total DC Power Module output power. The modules are ordered separately. N6705C accepts the same modules as N6700 Modular Power System, with over 30 modules to choose from.
- Basic sources for the N6705C include: 50 W, 100 W, and 300 W; up to 150 V, up to 50 A.
- High-performance sources for the N6705C include: 50 W, 100 W, 300 W, and 500 W; up to 60 V, up to 50 A.
- Precision sources for the N6705C include: 50 W, 100 W, 300 W, and 500 W; up to 60 V, up to 50 A.
- Source/Measure units for the N6705C include: 20 W; up to 20 V, up to 3 A.
Each module includes built-in voltmeter, ammeter, scope, arbitrary waveform generator, and data logger functions.
Technical Features of the Keysight N6705C
- 4-slot mainframe holds up to 600 W of total power and up to 4 modules. More than 30 DC power modules to choose from (modules ordered separately).
- Voltmeter accuracy: Up to 0.025% + 50 µV, up to 18 bits.
- Ammeter accuracy: Up to 0.025% + 8 nA, up to 18 bits.
- Arbitrary waveform generator function: Bandwidth up to 100 kHz, output power up to 500 W.
- Scope function: Digitizes voltage and current at up to 200 kHz, 512 kpts, up to 18 bits.
- Data logger function: Measurement interval from 20 µs to 60 s, max. of 500 M readings per datalog.
- 4 GB of non-volatile data storage for data log, scope traces, instrument settings
Included: N 6705C (without modules), power cord, software and user manual. A BenchVue software licence (BV0003B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
Note: The recommended calibration interval for these devices is 12 months. Call or send an E-Mail for more information on calibration!
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies.