Rigol DG1062Z Signal/Arbitrary Generator, 2 Channels, 60MHz
Benefits of the Rigol DG1062Z Function and SiFi Arbitrary Generator up to 25 MHz
- 2-channel signal and arbitrary waveform generator up to 60 MHz.
- SiFi Technology (SIgnal FIdelity) for precise point-by-point arbitrary waveforms.
- USB and Ethernet/LXI standard.
Rigol DG1062Z Signal/Arbitrary Generator, 2 Channels, 60 MHz
The new SiFi technology (SIgnal FIdelity) generates arbitrary waveform point-by-point, restores signal distortionless, and has a precisely adjustable sample rate and low jitter (200ps). The multifunctional device combines many functions in one, including 60 MHz function generator, arbitrary waveform generator, noise generator, pulse generator, harmonics generator, analog/digital modulator and counter.
- 2 full functional channels can be used as two independent generators. 60 MHz (sine).
- Arbitrary waveform memory: 8 Mpts (standard), 16 Mpts (optional).
- ±1 ppm frequency stability, -125 dBc/Hz phase noise.
- Built-in 8 orders harmonics generator.
- Built-in 7 digits/s full function frequency counter with 200 MHz bandwidth.
- Up to 160 built-in waveforms.
- 200 MS/s sample rate, 14 bits vertical resolution.
- Convenient arbitrary waveform editing interface.
- Versatile modulation types: AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK and PWM.
- Spezial-Funktionen: Waveform summing function, channel track function.
- Interfaces: USB (host and device), LAN (LXI-C).
- 8,9 cm/3,5" TFT colour display.
|Model||Channels||Max. frequency||Sample rate||Standard waveforms||Built-in arb. waveforms||Modulations||Additional functions|
|DG1062Z||2||60 MHz||200 MS/s||Sine, square, ramp, pulse, noise||160 incl. sinc, exp. rise/fall, ECG, Gauss, Haversinus, Lorentz, dual-tone, DC voltage etc.||AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK, PWM||Burst, Sweep, Frequenz-Zähler (7 Digits/s, bis 200 MHz)|
Included: Signal generator DG 1062Z, power cord, USB cable, BNC cable, quick guide, software/user manual via free download.