Keysight 34972A Switching System/Datalogger
Obsolete. Recommended replacement product: ▸DAQ970A
- Switching system, multimeter and datalogger/DAQ system in one.
- "Tailor-made" solutions for your requirements and budget.
- Remote control with interfaces USB and Ethernet/LXI.
The Maximum Flexibility.
The Keysight 34972A data acquisition/data logger switch unit consists of a 3-slot mainframe with a built-in 6½ digit DMM and 8 different switch and control modules. This product features built-in LAN/LXI and USB interfaces so you can easily connect to a PC or laptop without needing to purchase additional IO cards or converter interfaces. The intuitive graphical Web interface offers easy remote control over the network with per channel measurement configuration, data logging and data monitoring. With the 34972A, there is no computer required for field applications. The device can accept any of the 34900A plug-in modules. The plug-in modules also feature on-board screw terminals and relay closure count so you can create a compact datalogger, full-featured data acquisition system or low-cost switching unit that is easy to connect, configure and use on the bench, on a network or in field applications.
- Flexible mainframe for data acquisiton, multiplexing, datalogging and automatic test systems.
- Configure your individual solution according to your application and budget.
- Internal 6½ digit (22 bit) digital multimeter with 0.004% basic DC Volt accuracy. Built on the technology of the industry-standard 34401A.
- Modular: 3 module slots, 8 module types (see accessory and table below).
- 11 built-in measurement functions.
- Scan rates up to 250 channels/s.
- Interface connectivity: USB and Ethernet/LXI.
- SCPI compatible.
- A BenchVue software licence (BV0006B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
- Replacement for Keysight 3853A (Agilent 3853A/HP3853A).
|34970A||Mainframe with internal 6½ digit DMM, 3 module slots||GPIB, RS232|
|34972A||Mainframe with internal 6½ digit DMM, 3 module slots||USB, ethernet/LXI|
|34901A||20 channels MUX (2-/4-wire selectable)||-|
|34902A||16 channels reed relay MUX (2-/4-wire selectable)||-|
|34903A||20 channels actuator/switch (SPDT/form C)||-|
|34904A||4 x 8 matrix switch (2-wire)||-|
|34905A||Dual 1:4 RF MUX, 50 Ω, incl. 10 SMB-to-BNC 50 Ω adaptor cable||-|
|34906A||Dual 1:4 RF MUX, 75 Ω, incl. 10 SMB-to-BNC 75 Ω adaptor cable||-|
|34907A||Multi-I/O module (2x 8 bit digital-I/O ports, 26 bit totalizer, 2 analog outputs||-|
|34908A||40 channels single-ended MUX (1-wire, common low)||-|
Included: Mainframe, power cord, user manual on CD-ROM, test report. QuickStart package (BenchLink datalogger software, depending on model: RS232 cable, thermocouple, screw driver).
Software: Keysight I/O Library, IVI-COM, software support for VEE and LabVIEW. BenchLink for PC-controlled switching/acquisition. BenchVue-ready. A BenchVue software licence (BV0006B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
Note: The recommended calibration interval for these devices is 12 months. Call or send an E-Mail for more information on calibration!
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies.