Keysight 34970A (HP34970A) Switching System/Datalogger
Obsolete. Recommended replacement product: ▸DAQ970A. The 34970A/34972A modules are still available for some time.
- Worldwide tried and tested solution for automatic test systems.
- Modular configuration suitable for your requirements and budget.
- Multimeter, switching, datalogger/DAQ system in one.
The Maximum Flexibility.
Use the Keysight 34970A data acquisition/data logger switch unit to configure your "tailor-made" solution. The device consists of a 3-slot mainframe with a built-in 6½ digit DMM and 8 different switch and control modules. With the 34970A, there is no computer required for field applications. Still, this product features built-in GPIB and RS232 interfaces so you can easily connect to a PC or laptop. The 34970A can accept any of the 34900A plug-in modules. The plug-in modules also feature on-board screw terminals and relay closure count so you can create a compact datalogger, full-featured data acquisition system or low-cost switching unit that is easy to connect, configure and use on the bench, on a network or in field applications.
- Flexible mainframe for data acquisiton, multiplexing, datalogging and automatic test systems.
- Configure your individual solution according to your application and budget.
- Internal 6½ digit (22 bit) digital multimeter with 0.004% basic DC Volt accuracy. Built on the technology of the industry-standard 34401A.
- Modular: 3 module slots, 8 module types (see accessory and table below).
- 11 built-in measurement functions.
- Scan rates up to 250 channels/s.
- Interface connectivity: GPIB and RS232.
- SCPI compatible.
- A BenchVue software licence (BV0006B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
- Replacement for Keysight 3853A (Agilent 3853A/HP3853A).
|▸34970A||Mainframe with internal 6½ digit DMM, 3 module slots||GPIB, RS232|
|▸34972A||Mainframe with internal 6½ digit DMM, 3 module slots||USB, ethernet/LXI|
|▸34901A||20 channels MUX (2-/4-wire selectable)||-|
|▸34902A||16 channels reed relay MUX (2-/4-wire selectable)||-|
|▸34903A||20 channels actuator/switch (SPDT/form C)||-|
|▸34904A||4 x 8 matrix switch (2-wire)||-|
|▸34905A||Dual 1:4 RF MUX, 50 Ω, incl. 10 SMB-to-BNC 50 Ω adaptor cable||-|
|▸34906A||Dual 1:4 RF MUX, 75 Ω, incl. 10 SMB-to-BNC 75 Ω adaptor cable||-|
|▸34907A||Multi-I/O module (2x 8 bit digital-I/O ports, 26 bit totalizer, 2 analog outputs||-|
|▸34908A||40 channels single-ended MUX (1-wire, common low)||-|
Included: Mainframe, power cord, user manual on CD-ROM, test report. QuickStart package (BenchLink datalogger software, depending on model: RS232 cable, thermocouple, screw driver).
Software: Keysight I/O Library, IVI-COM, software support for VEE and LabVIEW. BenchLink for PC-controlled switching/acquisition. BenchVue-ready. A BenchVue software licence (BV0006B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
Note: The recommended calibration interval for these devices is 12 months. Call or send an E-Mail for more information on calibration!
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies.
Customers also bought