Keysight 34980A (HP34980A) switching system/datalogger
Benefits of the Keysight 34980A - Digitalmultimeter, Datalogger, Switching System
- 8-slot switching system, multimeter and datalogger/DAQ system in one.
- "Tailor-made" multi-channel solutions for your requirements and budget.
- Standard with USB, Ethernet/LXI and GPIB.
Keysight 34980A - Maximum Flexibility, With 8 Slots.
The Keysight 34980A (also known as HP34980A or Agilent 34980A) is a flexible, reliable switching and data acquisition platform with more than 20 modules to help you customize your test system. Just like the 3-slot models ▸DAQ970A (or the previous models ▸34970A or ▸34972A) it has an integrated 6½ digit digital multimeter based on the technology of the 34401A (version ▸34980A-001 without DMM also available).
- 8-slot mainframe with integrated 6½ digit DMM.
- A selection of 19 modules, for example switching of DC up to 20 GHz, digital-I/O, analog outputs, totalizers.
- Up to 560 2-wire multiplexer channels or 1024 2-wire matrix crosspoints in a single mainframe.
- Optional BenchLink datalogger software for data acquisition and analysis.
- Standard with USB, ethernet and GPIB interface. LXI Class C compatible.
- Graphic web interface.
- Standard driver for various pogramming environments.
- Replacement for Keysight 3499A (Agilent 3499A/HP3499A).
Included: 34980A mainframe with DMM, power cord,
CD-ROM with user manual and software, QuickStart package.
Please find the selection of modules under "Accessories, options"!
Software: Keysight I/O Library, IVI-COM, software support for VEE and LabVIEW. BenchLink for PC-controlled switching/acquisition.
Note: The recommended calibration interval for these devices is 12 months. Call or send an E-Mail for more information on calibration!
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies.