Keysight InfiniiVision DSOX3000T Series 2-/4-Channel Oscilloscopes up to 1GHz, Touch-Screen
Reduced special price (compared to list price) for DSOX3014T and DSOX3024T valid while stocks last!
Benefits of the Keysight DSOX3000T Digital Storage Oscilloscopes with Touchscreen Operation
- 2- or 4-channel oscilloscopes up to 1 GHz with high waveform capture rate of 1,000,000 Wfms/s.
- Capacitive touch gesture-enabled display.
- Optional arbitrary waveform generator and voltmeter.
Keysight InfiniiVision DSOX3000T Series 2-/4-Channel Oscilloscopes up to 1 GHz, with Touch-Screen
Models DSOX3012T, DSOX3014T, DSOX3022T, DSOX3024T, DSOX3032T, DSOX3034T, DSOX3052T, DSOX3054T, DSOX3102T, DSOX3104T
The Keysight oscilloscopes from the InfiniiVision 3000T X-series offer a capacitive touch gesture-enabled display as well as an excellent performance, all the important functions and options you'll need for your measurement projects at a fair price. The devices have 2 or 4 channels and a bandwidth of 100, 200, 350, 500 MHz, or 1 GHz.
- Bandwidth: 100, 200, 350, 500 MHz, or 1 GHz.
- 2 or 4 analog channels.
- Sample rate: Up to 5 GS/s half-channel, 2.5 GS/s all channels.
- Memory: 4 Mpts, segmented.
- Display: 8.5"/21.6 capacitive touch gesture-enabled display.
- Update rate: 1,000,000 Wfms/s.
- Waveform mathematics incl. FFT (windowing: Hanning, Flat Top, Rectangular, Blackman-Harris), automatic measurements, versatile trigger features.
- Integrated 5 digit frequency counter (max. frequency = max. oscilloscope frequency).
- Flexible upgrades, for example bandwidth, serial protocol analysis, DSO to MSO, warranty.
- Optional segmented memory and mask/limit test.
- Optional integrated arbitrary waveform generator up to 20 MHz with modulation functions.
- Integrated 3 digit digital voltmeter.
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Highspeed Host (2x) & Device (1x), optional Ethernet/LAN, optional VGA video Out.
- BenchVue-ready. A BenchVue software licence (BV0004B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
|Model||InfiniiVision X3000T Series|
|Bandwidth||100 MHz||200 MHz||350 MHz||500 MHz||1 GHz|
|Sample rate||5 GS/s half-channel, 2.5 GS/s all channels||5 GS/s half-channel, 2.5 GS/s all channels||5 GS/s half-channel, 2.5 GS/s all channels||5 GS/s half-channel, 2.5 GS/s all channels||5 GS/s half-channel, 2.5 GS/s all channels|
|Waveform update rate||1,000,000 Wfms/s||1,000,000 Wfms/s||1,000,000 Wfms/s||1,000,000 Wfms/s||1,000,000 Wfms/s|
|Memory depth||4 Mpts, standard segmented memory||4 Mpts, standard segmented memory||4 Mpts, standard segmented memory||4 Mpts, standard segmented memory||4 Mpts, standard segmented memory|
|Logic analysis (mixed-signal)||- (upgradeable)||- (upgradeable)||- (upgradeable)||- (upgradeable)||- (upgradeable)|
|Signal generator||Optional: Standard waveforms sine (20 MHz), square/pulse (10 MHz), rampe/triangle (200 kHz), DC, noise (20 MHz), Sinc (1 MHz), exponential ries/fall (5 MHz), Cardiac (200 kHz), Gaussian pulse (5 MHz); arbitrary waveform: 1...8 kPoints, 10 bit resolution, sample-rate 100 MS/s, filter bandwidth 20 MHz; modulation: AM, FM, FSK|
|Voltmeter||Optional: ACeff, DC, DCeff, frequency; resolution ACV/DCV: 3 digits, frequency: 5.5 digits; measurement rate: 100 times per s|
|Counter||Source: Any analog or digital channel; resolution: 5 digits; max. frequency: Oscilloscope bandwidth|
|Display||8.5" (approx. 21.6 cm) capacitive touch gesture-enabled display|
|Connectivity||USB Host & Device, optional Ethernet/LAN, optional GPIB|
Included: InfiniiVision oscilloscope from the DSOX3000T series, power cord, 1 matching passive 10:1 probe per channel, standard SEC mode (secure environment), documentation CD, calibration certificate.
Software: Keysight I/O library, IVI-COM. Supported by BenchVue. A BenchVue software licence (BV0004B) is now included with your instrument purchase. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
Note: The recommended calibration interval for these devices is 2 years. Call or send an E-Mail for more information on calibration!
Agilent's Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies.