ClampMan Product Line
Solid PCB and Component Holding Fixture
In your daily work, don't you often wish to have at least two additional hands to hold PCBs or electronic modules for the process of measurement, test, soldering or documentary pictures with a thermal camera? ClampMan is the perfect solution!
- Solid holding fixture for PCBs and probes, for measurement/test, soldering, repair, thermal imaging.
- Can also be used for energized PCBs.
- Rugged design with hydraulic joint stands - multiple degrees of freedom.
|ClampMan Light (ISO, Short)||ClampMan Midi (Plus)||ClampMan Standard||ClampMan Full||ClampMan Probe (Short)|
|CLM-1030, CLM-1060, CLM-1080||CLM-2000, CLM-2001||CLM-1001||CLM-1002||CLM-1020, CLM-1050|
|ClampMan vice version, round foot with 1 stand arm size 300 or 400 and vice. Version ISO with additional isolating chucks.||ClampMan PCB version, round foot with 1 stand arm size 300, isolating clamp for PCBs up to 162 mm, Plus with additional stand arm size 400 and probe holder||ClampMan basic unit with 1 stand arm size 400 with probe holder and complete fixture-set||ClampMan basic unit with 2 stand arms size 400 with probe holders and complete fixture-set||ClampMan probe version, round foot with 1 stand arm size 300 or 400 and probe holder|
Holds All Your Measurement Objects...
- Ideal accessory for USB/LAN DAQ labs: RedLab Series or LabJack Series.
- Ideal accessory for all kinds of measurement instruments - oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, waveform generators, multimeter from various suppliers.
- Ideal accessory for high quality ME series PC plug-in boards.
- Ideal accessory for handheld instruments - for repair, service and development.
- Easy to use: Open star grip knob at the hydraulic arm,
- bring arm into desired position,
- fix star grip knob - done!
Probe holder at hydraulic arm: Precise fine positioning of probe tips.