Siglent SDS5000X Series 2/4 Channel Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes up to 1 GHz
- 2 and 4 channel oscilloscopes up to 1 GHz, 110,000 Wfm/s waveform capture rate.
- Super Phosphor Technology with 256-level intensity grading and a colour temperature display mode.
- Versatile options: MSO, AWG, serial decoding.
Siglent SDS5000X Series - 2 and 4 Channel Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes up to 1 GHz.
The Siglent SDS5000X series are Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes with two or four channels up to 1 GHz, 5 GS/s maximum sample rate, up to 250 Mpts of sample memory depth, and a waveform capture rate of 480,000 frames/s (sequence mode). The SDS5000X series devices come with a new generation of SPO (Super Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology that provides excellent signal fidelity and performance as well as a 256-level intensity grading display function and a colour temperature display mode. The SDS5000X series support multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. Serial trigger and bus decoding for I²C, SPI, UART, CAN, and LIN are standard, CAN-FD, FlexRay, I²S, MIL-STD-1553B are available options. As an option, 16 digital channels (mixed signal/MSO) and a 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator are also available.
- Bandwidth 350, 500 MHz or 1 GHz.
- 2- and 4-channel models with real-time sampling rate up to 5 GS/s.
- Waveform capture rate up to 110,000 Wfm/s (normal mode)/480,000 Wfm/s (sequence mode).
- 256-level intensity grading and colour display modes.
- Record length up to 2x 250 Mpts (4 channel device).
- Serial bus triggering and decoding, supports protocols I²C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN (standard), CAN-FD, FlexRay, I²S, MIL-STD-1553B (optional).
- Segmented acquisition (sequence) mode, divides the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 100,000).
- Highspeed hardware-based pass/fail function.
- MSO/mixed signal, 16 digital/logic channels.
- Built-in arbitrary waveform generator.
- Large 10.1"/25.7 cm TFT-LCD with capacitice touch.
- 3x USB Host, 1x USB Device (USB-TMC), Ethernet/LAN (VXI-11, Telnet, Socket, Web); SCPI compatible.
|Channels||2 (+ ext. trigger)||4 (+ ext. trigger)||2 (+ ext. trigger)||4 (+ ext. trigger)||2 (+ ext. trigger)||4 (+ ext. trigger)|
|Bandwidth||350 MHz||500 MHz||1 GHz|
|Sampling rate||max. 5 GS/s (interleaved), 2.5 GS/s (non-interleaved), vertical resolution 8 bit|
|Memory depth||2-channel device: 250 Mpts (1 channel in use); 125 Mpts (2 channels in use); 4-channel device: 250 Mpts (1-2 channel in use); 125 Mpts (3-4 channels in use)|
|Waveform capture rate||110,000 Wfm/s (normal mode), 480,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)|
|Further scope functions||Intelligent trigger: Edge, slope, pulse width, window, runt, interval, time out (dropout), pattern; trigger modes auto, normal, single; edge trigger slope: Rising, falling, rising and falling; slope trigger slope: Rising, falling. Automatic measurements, cursor measurements, statistics, counter, mathematic functions, FFT|
|Serial trigger||I²C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, FlexRay, I²S, MIL-STD-1553B serial trigger and decoding (standard), CAN-FD, FlexRay, I²S, MIL-STD-1553B serial trigger and decoding (optional)|
|Mixed signal (MSO) option||16 digital/logic channels; max. sampling rate 1.25 GS/s; memory depth 62.5 Mpts/channel; min. detectable pulse width 3.3 ns; logic types TTL, CMOS, LVCMOS3.3, LVCMOS2.5, custom|
|Signal and arbitrary waveform generator (AWG)||Optional, SAG1021 USB module: 1 signal generator channel; standard waveforms sine (1 µHz...25 MHz), square/pulse (1 µHz...10 MHz), ramp (1 µHz...300 kHz), noise (>25 MHz bandwidth), DC; arbitrary signals (1 µHz...5 MHz, sampling rate 125 MS/s, vertical resolution 14 bit, wave length 16 kpts|
|Interfaces||3x USB Host, 1x USB Device, Ethernet/LAN|
|Display||10,1"/25.7 cm TFT -LCD (1024x600), capacitive touch screen, VGA output|
|Dimensions (mm)||370 x 144 x 231; max. 5.4 kg (2-channel)/5.6 kg (4-channel)|
Included: SDS 5032X, 5034X, 5052X, 5054X, 5102X or 5104, quick start, power cord, USB cable, 2 or 4 passive probes, calibration certificate.