Siglent SDS2000X Series - 2/4 Channel Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes up to 300 MHz
Obsolete. Replaced by: SDS2000X-E and SDS2000X-Plus.
- 2 and 4 channel oscilloscopes up to 300 MHz, 140,000 Wfm/s waveform capture rate.
- Super Phosphor Technology with 256-level intensity grading and a colour temperature display mode.
- Versatile options: MSO, AWG, serial decoding.
Siglent SDS2000X Series - 2 and 4 Channel Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes up to 300 MHz.
The Siglent SDS2000X series are Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes. They offer two or four channels up to 300 MHz, 2 GS/s maximum sample rate, up to 140 Mpts of sample memory depth, and a waveform capture rate of 500,000 frames/s (sequence mode). The SDS2000X series are equipped with a new generation of SPO (Super Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology that provides excellent signal fidelity and performance as well as a 256-level intensity grading display function and a colour temperature display mode. The SDS2000X series support multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. Serial bus decoding for I²C, SPI, UART, CAN, and LIN bus types are available as an option. As an option, 16 digital channels (mixed signal/MSO) and a built-in 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator are available.
- Bandwidth 70, 100, 200 or 300 MHz.
- 2- and 4-channel models with real-time sampling rate up to 2 GS/s.
- Waveform capture rate up to 140,000 Wfm/s (normal mode)/500,000 Wfm/s (sequence mode).
- 256-level intensity grading and colour display modes.
- Record length up to 140 Mpts.
- Serial bus triggering (standard) and decoding (optional), supports protocols I²C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN.
- Segmented acquisition (sequence) mode, divides the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000).
- Highspeed hardware-based pass/fail function.
- MSO/mixed signal, 16 digital/logic channels.
- Built-in arbitrary waveform generator.
- Large 8"/20.3 cm TFT-LCD.
- USB Host, USB Device (USB-TMC), Ethernet/LAN (VXI-11); SCPI compatible.
|Channels||2 (+ pass/fail, trigger out, ext. trigger)||4 (+ pass/fail, trigger out, ext. trigger)||2 (+ pass/fail, trigger out, ext. trigger)||4 (+ pass/fail, trigger out, ext. trigger)||2 (+ pass/fail, trigger out, ext. trigger)||4 (+ pass/fail, trigger out, ext. trigger)||2 (+ pass/fail, trigger out, ext. trigger)||4 (+ pass/fail, trigger out, ext. trigger)|
|Bandwidth||70 MHz||100 MHz||200 MHz||300 MHz|
|Sampling rate||max. 2 GS/s (single channel), 1 GS/s (two channels), vertical resolution 8 bit|
|Memory depth||140 Mpts/channel (single channel); 70 Mpts/channel (dual channel)|
|Waveform capture rate||140,000 Wfm/s (normal mode), 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)|
|Further scope functions||Intelligent trigger: Edge, slope, pulse width, window, runt, interval, time out (dropout), pattern; trigger modes auto, normal, single; edge trigger slope: Rising, falling, rising and falling; slope trigger slope: Rising, falling. Automatic measurements, cursor measurements, statistics, counter, mathematic functions, FFT|
|Serial trigger||I²C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN serial trigger (standard) and decoding (optional)|
|Mixed signal (MSO) option||16 digital/logic channels; max. sampling rate 500 MS/s; memory depth 14 Mpts/channel; min. detectable pulse width 4 ns; logic types TTL, CMOS, LVCMOS3.3, LVCMOS2.5, custom|
|Signal and arbitrary waveform generator (AWG)||Optional, built-in: 1 signal generator channel; standard waveforms sine (1 µHz...25 MHz), square/pulse (1 µHz...10 MHz), ramp (1 µHz...300 kHz), noise (>25 MHz bandwidth), DC; arbitrary signals (1 µHz...5 MHz, sampling rate 125 MS/s, vertical resolution 14 bit, wave length 16 kpts|
|Interfaces||1x USB Host, 1x USB Device, Ethernet/LAN|
|Display||8"/20.3 cm TFT -LCD (800x480), 24 bit colour|
|Dimensions (mm)||352 x 128 x 224; max. 5.2 kg|
Included: SDS 2071X, 2074X, 2102X, 2104X, 2202X, 2204X, 2302X, or 2304X, quick start, power cord, USB cable, 2 or 4 passive probes, calibration certificate.