PeakTech P133x Series Digital Storage Oscilloscopes, 2 Channels, up to 100MHz
Benefit of the DSOs P1335, P1336, P1337 Oscilloscopes with USB
- Low-cost digital storage oscilloscopes.
- 2 channels, bandwidth up to 100 MHz.
- Sample rates up to 1 GS/s.
PeakTech P133x Series Digital Storage Oscilloscopes, 2 Channels, up to 100 MHz
2-channel digital storage oscilloscope of the latest generation for the education and professional sector with high-resolution TFT color display and comprehensive additional functions. The impressive price-performance ratio and the modern technology enables a high variety of applications with simple operation for every user from hobby, school and profession..
- High-resolution TFT color display with 800 x 480 pixels; 17.5 cm/7".
- USB port for real time data transmission or reading of internal.
- Saving of measured values and graphics directly onto the USB-stick.
- Handy and flat case design with carrying handle
- Autoset function for easy operation
- Internal memory of 10 kpoints per channel or 16 waveforms.
- 30 automatic measurement modes and FFT function.
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II.
|Bandwidth||20 MHz||50 MHz||100 MHz|
|Sample rate||100 MS/s||500 MS/s||1 GS/s|
|Memory depth||10,000 points/channel|
|Trigger types||Edge, video|
|Display||7"/17.5 cm TFT|
|Interfaces||USB Host & Device|
|Dimensions (mm)||300 x 150 x 70; 1.2 kg|
Included: P 1335, 1336, or 1337, USB cable, software CD for Windows, power cable, 2 probes and manual.
Customers also bought