PeakTech P136x Series Touch Screen Oscilloscopes, 2 Channels, up to 300MHz
Benefits of the DSO P1360, P1362, P1363 Oscilloscopes with USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Low-cost digital storage oscilloscopes with touch screen.
- 2 channels, bandwidth up to 300 MHz, sample rates up to 2.5 GS/s.
- Models with WiFi, multimeter and waveform generator.
PeakTech P135x, P136x Series Touchscreen Oscilloscopes, 2 Channels, up to 300 MHz
The 2-channel PeakTech series P135x and P136x oscilloscopes have a high-resolution TFT colour display with a touch screen and versatile functions, such as (depending on the model) an integrated digital multimeter, CAN bus, RSb232, SPI, and I2C-Trigger as well as a 25 MHz function and arbitrary waveform generator. The scopes' interfaces include USB and Ethernet/LAN, for some models also WiFi.
- High-resolution TFT color display with 800 x 600 pixels.
- 20 cm (8") touch screen.
- Models with 12 or 8 bit vertical resolution.
- Ethernet/LAN and USB device port for real time data transmission. Models with WiFi.
- Saving of measured values and graphics directly onto the USB-disk.
- Optional battery for off-grid operation.
- Models with integrated 1-channel 25 MHz function and arbitrary waveform generator.
- Models with integrated digital multimeter with 4000 counts and rear inputs.
- Models with extended trigger for CAN bus, RS232, I2C, and SPI.
- Handy and flat case design with carrying handle.
- Autoset function for easy operation.
- Record lenght of max. 40 mio. points.
- Automatic measurement modes and FFT function.
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II.
|Bandwidth||60 MHz||60 MHz||100 MHz||200 MHz||300 MHz|
|Sample rate||1 GS/s (1 channel), 500 MS/s (2 channels)||2 GS/s (1 channel), 1 GS/s (2 channels)||2,5 GS/s (1 channel), 1,25 GS/s (2 channels)|
|Resolution||12 bit||8 bit|
|Memory depth||40,000,000 points|
|Update rate||75,000 Wfms/s|
|Trigger types||Edge, video, pulse, slope||Edge, video, pulse, slope, CAN bus, RS232, IC, SPI|
|Multimeter functions||-||DC and AC voltage, DC and AC current, resistance, capacitance, diode|
|Signal generator||-||1 channel, 25 MHz|
|Display||8"/20 cm TFT touch screen|
|Interfaces||USB Host & Device, Ethernet/LAN||USB Host & Device, Ethernet/LAN, WiFi|
|Dimensions (mm)||340 x 175 x 90; approx. 2.6 kg|
|Battery||Optional, model AKKU-6|
Included: P 1360, 1362, or 1363, USB cable, software CD for Windows, power cable, 2 probes, carrying bag and manual.