Rigol DG4102 Multifunctional Signal Generator, 100MHz
Special Price, Promotion until December 31, 2022!
Benefits of the Rigol DG4102 100-MHz Function and Arbitrary Signal Generator
- Versatile waveform generator up to 100 MHz output frequency (sine).
- Function, arbitrary waveform, pulse, and harmonic generator in one device.
- 7 digits/s 200 MHz counter function.
Rigol DG4102 Multifunctional Waveform Generator, Output Frequency up to 100 MHz
The DG4102 series 100 MHz signal sources are multifunctional generators that combine many functions in one, including function generator, arbitrary waveform generator, pulse generator, harmonic generator, analog/digital modulator and counter. All of the 3 models have two channels with complete equivalent functions and precisely phase adjustable, they are the real dual-channel signal generator. DG4102, adopting the Direct Digital Synthesizer (DDS) technology, can provide stable, precise, pure and low distortion signal.
- 100 MHz (sine).
- Standard 2 full functional channels.
- DDS Technologie (Direct Digital Synthesis).
- 500 MS/s sample rate, 14 bits vertical resolution, max. 200 MHz output frequency.
- 2 ppm high frequency stability, -115 dBc/Hz low phase noise.
- Clear graphic display. 7" (18 cm) colour LCD (800x480 pixel).
- Standard waveforms sine, square, ramp, pulse, noise, harmonics.
- Arbitrary waveform function with up to 150 built-in waveforms incl. sinc, exponential ries/fall, ECG, Gauss, Haversinus, Lorentz, DC, and orthers.
- Versatile analog and digital modulation functions (AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK, BPSK, QPSK, 3FSK, 4FSK, OSK, PWM).
- Build-in high precision 200 MHz BW frequency counter.
- Up to 16 orders harmonic generation function.
- Interfaces: USB device, USB host, LAN/LXI.
- Help function.
|Model||Max. output frequency||Max. sample rate||Vertical resolution||Max. arb. memory depth||Channels|
|DG4102||100 MHz||500 MS/s||14 bit||16 kpts||2|
Included: Signal generator DG 4102, power cable, USB cable, BNC cable (1 m), printed quick start guide, software/user manual via free download.
Software: UltraStation, UltraSigma and more.
Customers also bought