Rigol DSA875(-TG) Spectrum Analyzer, 9 kHz...7.5 GHz
- Wide frequency range of 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz.
- Innovative design, moderate price.
- April 1st, 2017: PowerAmp now standard!
Rigol's Versatile Spectrum Analyzer up to 7.5 GHz.
With their frequency range from 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz the spectrum analyzers of the Rigol DSA875 series are the top models from the DSA800 series. Due to their innovativ functions and technical specifications as well as theis professional features like a big color display, interfaces to the PC and various options, these spectrum analyzers are suitable for a variety of applications in the lab, field, test and production as well as pre-compliance testing.
- All-digital IF technology.
- 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz frequency range.
- Typical DANL (Displayed Average Noise Level, normalized to 1 Hz): -161 dBm.
- Phase noise at 10 kHz Offset: -98 dBc/Hz.
- Total amplitude uncertainty <0.8 dB.
- Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW) 10 Hz.
- Tracking generator (models -TG).
- April 1st, 2017: Preamplifier now standard.
- Advanced measurement functions.
- EMI filter & quasi-peak detector kit.
- PC software.
- RF TX/RX training kit.
- RF accessories (cable, adaptor, attenuator, bridge...).
- Ethernet/LAN (LXI), USB Host & Device, optional GPIB.
- 8 inch WVGA (800x480) display.
- Compact size, light weight design.
|Model||Frequency range||RBW Resolution bandwidth (-3 dB)||SSB phase noise||DANL (Displayed Average Noise Level, typ.)||Pre-Amp. (PA)|
|DSA875(-TG*)||9 kHz...7.5 GHz||10 Hz...1 MHz,
in 1-3-10 sequence
|<-98 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz carrier offset,
<-100 dBc/Hz at 100 kHz carrier offset,
9 kHz...100 kHz: <-110 dBm.
100 kHz...5 MHz: <-128 dBm.
5 MHz...3.2 GHz: <-134 dBm.
3.2 GHz...6 GHz: <-130 dBm.
6 GHz...7.5 GHz: <-125 dBm.
100 kHz...5 MHz: <-145 dBm.
5 MHz...3.2 GHz: <-151 dBm.
3.2 GHz...6 GHz: <-147 dBm.
6 GHz...7.5 GHz : <-142 dBm.
|Standard (from April 1st, 2017), 17 dB|
* Versions -TG with tracking generator installed.
Included: Spectrum analyzer DSA 875 or DSA 875-TG, power cable, quick start guide, software/user manual via free download.
Software: UltraSigma software, IVI driver, UltraSpectrum software
Features & More
Distinguish the two nearby signals clearly...
...with the 10 Hz RBW (resolution bandwidth. Unique widescreen display, friendly interface and easy-to-use operations.