Rigol DSA815(-TG) Spectrum Analyzer, 9 kHz...1.5 GHz
- High performance at a low price.
- Spectrum analyzer with frequency range up to 1.5 GHz.
- USB Host and Device, Ethernet/LXI.
Rigol's Low-cost Spectrum Analyzer for Tight Budgets and Pre-compliance Testing.
Rigol's series DSA800 spectrum analyzers redefines the product category by setting new standards for performance and price, especially the "small" model DSA815. They features a unique widescreen display, compact design and easy-to-use interface and operations, making it ideal for benchtop or field apps in RF and wireless testing and production. The spectrum analyzers offers the ability to measure smaller signals using the digital Rigol IF filter, which allows for smaller bandwidth settings and reduces displayed noise levels. For design and development implementing Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and other RF standards, the low SSB Phase Noise empowers engineers to more accurately analyze modulations and noise surrounding their signals of interest. This becomes important for debugging and immunity testing of transceiver systems.
- All-Digital IF Technology.
- 9 kHz to 1.5 GHz frequency range.
- Typical DANL (Displayed Average Noise Level, normalized to 1 Hz): -135 dBm.
- Phase noise at 10 kHz Offset: -80 dBc/Hz.
- Total amplitude uncertainty <1.5 dB.
- Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW) 10 Hz.
- Tracking generator (model -TG).
- Pre-amplifier standard.
- Advanced measurement functions.
- EMI filter & quasi-peak detector kit.
- PC software.
- RF TX/RX training kit.
- RF accessories (cable, adaptor, attenuator, bridge...).
- Ethernet/LAN (LXI), USB Host & Device, optional GPIB.
- 8 inch WVGA (800x480) display.
- Compact size, light weight design.
|Model||Frequency range||RBW Resolution bandwidth (-3 dB)||SSB phase noise||DANL (Displayed Average Noise Level, typ.)||Pre-Amp. (PA)|
|DSA815(-TG*)||9 kHz...1.5 GHz||100 Hz...1 MHz,
in 1-3-10 sequence
|<-80 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz carrier offset,
<-100 dBc/Hz at 100 kHz carrier offset
100 kHz...1 MHz: <-110 dBm.
1 MHz...1.5 GHz: <-115 dBm.
100 kHz...1 MHz: <-130 dBm.
1 MHz...1.5 GHz: <-135 dBm.
|Standard, 20 dB|
* Versions -TG with tracking generator installed.
Included: Spectrum analyzer DSA 815 or DSA 815-TG, power cable, quick start guide, software/user manual via free download.
Software: UltraSigma software, IVI driver, UltraSpectrum software
Features & More
Distinguish the two nearby signals clearly...
...with the 10 Hz RBW (resolution bandwidth. Unique widescreen display, friendly interface and easy-to-use operations.