ME-6100 Isolated Analog Output Board with FIFOs
- Reliable analog outputs in 16 bit precision with full galvanic isolation.
- Enhanced functions with FIFOs on channels 1 to 4.
- English and German user manuals.
High Precision 16 bit Analog Output with Full Opto-Isolation and FIFOs.
These analog output boards offer high noise immunty and high precision with complete opto-isolation of all channels, and are suitable for industry and lab. The boards have individual high precision 16 bit D/A converters per channel and additional FIFOs on channels 1 - 4.
- Isolated analog output/control PC-board
- Depending on model: 4, 8, or 16 voltage outputs.
- Range ±10 V (max. ±15 mA per channel).
- All channels opto-isolated, available as:
- Full opto-isolation with no common ground ("p"). All individual channels opto-isolated from the PC and from each other.
- Opto-isolated outputs with common ground ("i").
- Individual 16 bit/500 kHz high precision D/A converter per channel. Transparent output.
- Automatic adjustment, no potentiometers.
- 16 TTL digital I/O channels, organized as 2x 8 bit ports. Each port programmable as input or output.
- One 8 kByte FIFO each on channel 1 - 4 for extended operating modes (generation of waveforms): Continuous output or wrap-around/periodic output of data sets from the FIFO under timer control. Periodic signals up to 250 kHz (square signal).
- PC DAQ board for PCI or 3 U CompactPCI/PXI.
|Model||Analog voltage outputs||Isolation||D/A FIFO||Digital-I/O||Bus platform|
|ME-6100i/4 PCI||4, 16 bit/max. 500 kHz, range ±10 V||Standard (common GND)||yes||16, TTL||StandardPCI|
|ME-6100i/16 PCI||16, 16 bit/max. 500 kHz, range ±10 V||Standard (common GND)||yes||16, TTL||StandardPCI|
|ME-6100p/8 PCI||8, 16 bit/max. 500 kHz, range ±10 V||Complete floating||yes||16, TTL||StandardPCI|
|ME-6100p/16 PCI||16, 16 bit/max. 500 kHz, range ±10 V||Complete floating||yes||16, TTL||StandardPCI|
|ME-6100i/4 cPCI||4, 16 bit/max. 500 kHz, range ±10 V||Standard (common GND)||yes||16, TTL||3 U CompactPCI|
|» All models - overview|
The models available in the shop are standard products. Other models are
produced only, if ordered in higher numbers.
Note: The D/A rate of 500 kHz is the max. value of the D/A converter chip. The true rate depends on the system (see datasheet), except for the ME-6100/ME-6300 channels with FIFOs in the corresponding operating mode.
Meilhaus Electronic Original Product!