...from the World of Oscilloscopes
The wide choice of oscilloscopes: Various manufacturers, designs, applications and performance classes. All Meilhaus Electronic oscilloscopes can be found ▸ here. Latest news:
Debugging Oscilloscope up to 2 GHz
- 4-channel mixed-signal oscilloscopes up to 600 MHz, 1 GHz, or 2 GHz bandwidth, 10 GS/s max. sample rate.
- High signal capture rate, 600,000 Wfms/s. Deep memory 500 Mpts.
- Touch-screen and various options such as protocol analysis, arb waveform generator, mask testing and eye diagram.
THE Debugging Tool
- Mixed-signal oscilloscope with touch screen.
- Highend debugging features with high signal capture rate and the ability to combine triggers.
- Versatile functions and optionen for professional applications.
All models overview: ▸ learn more!
Don't Miss Any Signal Details!
MegaZoom oscilloscope up to 200 MHz, signal generator (G), digital voltmeter and more.
Keysight Streamline Scope Series
InfiniiVision 3000 scope power now also for USB - as an embedded PC oscilloscope.
Now up to 1 GHz!
Keysight scope power: MegaZoom oscilloscopes of the InfiniiVision 3000A and T series (T with touch operation).
See Every Detail
- 2- and 4-channel oscilloscopes up to 1 GHz, 110,000 Wfm/s.
- Super Phosphor technology with 256-level intensity-grading and colour temperature mode.
- Versatile options: MSO, AWG, serial decoding.
Highend debugging oscilloscope. High signal capture rate, intelligent triggers, deep memory, touch screen.
A Wide Choice of Oscilloscopes from Meilhaus Electronic!
The Low-cost Step into the World of Professional Oscilloscopes!
Low-cost bench oscilloscopes for beginners, education, applications with high volumes.
Low-cost USB PC Oscilloscopes with Software.
Low-cost PC oscilloscopes as embedded scopes, devices for school/education, mobile applications.
The Modular PC Oscilloscope Allrounders with USB 3.0 and 2.0!
The "every-day-scope" - your best choice for most applications, flexible and compact.
Mixed Signal - Logic Analysis on Bord.
Combines the functions of an oscilloscope and a logic analyzer - for analysis of mixed layouts with analog and digital signals in relation.
Highend - Realtime
Oscilloscopes for "Special Applications".
Couldn't find the desired product in the shop? Just ask us - more products available!